talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saturday 11th August - Newcastle 1-2 Tottenham

football forum

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Most players would be kicking themselves for missing a chance like that.... but doubt he would have the control required to be on target with it.. 

think he just proved that a second time just now

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hardly vintage from Tottenham, but it was never going to be with so many players returning late from the World Cup. The points are what matters at this stage and they got all of them.

Newcastle looked good, but lacked that bit of quality at key times, as well as a bit of luck maybe. Easy to see why their fans would be frustrated after their lack of activity in the summer because a bit of spending could've made a big difference to this team.

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

That pattern on the chest. Colours aren't bad but I don't like the pattern.

It’s a map of North London. I don’t mind it tbh, it’s the home shirt I detest 

• The title was changed to Saturday 11th August - Newcastle 1-2 Tottenham
  • Subscriber
35 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Why the home one babes, it looks the same every year just like ours.

Na it's got the stupid fading pattern at the bottom, which just makes it look like the players have their shorts pulled up really high. Same as United's

Just now, Storts said:

Na it's got the stupid fading pattern at the bottom, which just makes it look like the players have their shorts pulled up really high. Same as United's

I genuinely didn't notice that until now xD, hoped more from Nike. The are just like fucking Adidas same old shit every season. Ten teams have the same shirt with changed colors, basically using the same patterns. Bring back Umbro when shirts were actually original and different.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, True Blue said:

I genuinely didn't notice that until now xD, hoped more from Nike. The are just like fucking Adidas same old shit every season. Ten teams have the same shirt with changed colors, basically using the same patterns. Bring back Umbro when shirts were actually original and different.

Yeah - going to look even worse in Europe when we wear white shorts xD Nike/Adidas all the same - generic templates, no creativity, just awful

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Yep only in for the big $

Yeah - although in fairness since I don't wear or buy replica kits, I don't really care what they look like and would rather the club maximised the money it was making.

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Yeah - although in fairness since I don't wear or buy replica kits, I don't really care what they look like and would rather the club maximised the money it was making.

I buy them if they are decent, but i don't wear them. I am 31 i am a grown ass man, basically wear them at Sunday football. I am more of a collector (shit collector as i have like 14 shirts spanning from 1994 - 2018 seasons)

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, True Blue said:

I buy them if they are decent, but i don't wear them. I am 31 i am a grown ass man, basically wear them at Sunday football. I am more of a collector (shit collector as i have like 14 shirts spanning from 1994 - 2018 seasons)

Bit different for you though mate cause you're a professional footballer

• The topic was unpinned

Archived