• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 12th August - Liverpool 4-0 West Ham

football forum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Not a mention of Felipe Anderson's £42m fee in the coverage as expected. It's only Everton that get accused of ruining the transfer window for spending money like that then. xD

Are pundits actually saying Everton are ruining the transfer market? Because I’ve heard literally nobody say that... especially when clubs run by oil barons exist. Any pundit saying that should be sacked.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Are pundits actually saying Everton are ruining the transfer market? Because I’ve heard literally nobody say that... especially when clubs run by oil barons exist. Any pundit saying that should be sacked.

Paul Merson said on Deadline day that Everton ruined the transfer window because we paid £50m for Richarlison. 

We aren't seriously annoyed about it though. I don't expect him to have any idea what he's on about on top of managing to tie his laces in the morning and making his way to work without running himself over. Thick cunt. People do need to know though.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Yeah, Paul Merson (actually said it quote for quote).

Paul Merson is a total fucking moron though.

Klopp subbing out Bobby before the 70th minute = Klopp thinks you’re dogshite. Sorry West Ham.

• Subscriber

That fucking defending xD. Near post flick on from one defender while another one let's Sturridge get goal side and nobody on the post either.

West Ham look awful. Not that they'll be the only team to take this many Ls in one game at Anfield this season but there's just a total lack of redeeming qualities.

• Subscriber

It's too early to completely write West Ham off due to it being a new manager and a number of new players but that was worryingly West Ham esque of previous years and absolutely not in a good way. 

Great start for Liverpool.. thought Wet Spam might have caused them a few more problems but clearly not.. 

Shaqiri reminds me a bit of Tevez, someone who could grab a game by the scruff of the neck when needed, with a lot of drive energy and purpose.. Can see him being the difference in matches where Pool need to step up a gear or two... 

Liverpool were superb, though helped by a piss poor West Ham who played into their hands. Pellegrini was clearly trying to implement a certain style today and it got torn to bits by a superior side but in a way you can kind of throw away games like this with experiments. 

Keita looks brilliant but think Alexander-Arnold is a weak link. 

The second Liverpool goal just before half time killed the game off for me.  West Ham just going through the motions in the second half with Liverpool letting them and talking what they were given.  Liverpool looked sharp and could have scored a bunch more.  Depth on their bench,  it's hard to find a weak spot, but wasn't West Ham supposed to be better this season?  Hopefully they will improve after a few games playing together what with all the changes West Ham have made.

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Liverpool were superb, though helped by a piss poor West Ham who played into their hands. Pellegrini was clearly trying to implement a certain style today and it got torn to bits by a superior side but in a way you can kind of throw away games like this with experiments. 

Keita looks brilliant but think Alexander-Arnold is a weak link. 

TAA was very poor today. Clyne has had a good pre season, so I don't know why Klopp started the young lad. Yes, he has a lot of potential but he shouldn't be a guaranteed started now that Clyne is fit. 

• The title was changed to Sunday 12th August - Liverpool 4-0 West Ham
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived