talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 12th August - Arsenal 0-2 Man City

football forum

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal should have started with Torreira, very surprised they didn't. There's not enough bite in their midfield for me and it's showing because Fernandinho and Gundogan are dominating.

What's worse for Arsenal is it feels' like City are only in first gear. They could easily have been more clinical first half.

Arsenal have to twist for me. Lacazette on, Torreira on. I actually wonder whether it's worth them putting Lichsteiner at RB and pushing Bellerin up because there isn't much protection that side.

City are still green but we’ve got a long long way to go. There’s been small glimpses of what can be built on but right now we are very unbalanced and without a doubt there is still a lot of work to do. Let’s see if Emery can instill what he knows best in this team because we are exactly the sort of club where he can work his football if the players believe in him.

It was inevitable and Man City are on a whole different level to us. We’re not even in the same galaxy as them and we will be fighting a whole different league. 

8 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Arsenal fans singing Wenger has won more than Man City. 

This is factually incorrect unless you do a Mourinho and count Community Shields. 

Yep, and City won a major title 20+ years before Arsenal won anything of note 

• The title was changed to Sunday 12th August - Arsenal 0-2 Man City
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived