talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chuba Akpom Joins PAOK FC

football forum

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I don’t mind about Akpom. For me he’s just more hot air like many that have been over inflated over the years and don’t really make it.

I wish him the best but I’m not crying about his departure. It’s one less wage in too much mediocrity. 

The hype around him died off a couple of seasons ago. Seems like one of those players that was brilliant at youth level but couldn't step it up when it came to playing at a professional level. Expected him to leave last summer to be honest.

he should have been kept instead of Iwobi, even though they both dont play the same position. Would be a good option to use as a starter in the league cup and also the initial stages of FA cup. He still very young and who knows he could develop into a much much better player in the next couple of years

Never really had a good loan spell and never really performed for the first team. He was kept too long for his sake, should have gone a season or two ago.

Interesting career move though, hope he gets a chance for PAOK. Would be fantastic if he was a regular for them.

Archived