talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Antonee Robinson Joins Wigan

football forum

• Subscriber

Bolton are supposedly talking to Antonee Robinson over another season long loan from Everton as it looks like we will be signing Digne in the next couple of days. Everton will also look to offer him a new deal as he's got one year left on his contract. 

@StefBWFC what did you make of him last season?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I'm not going to write the word I want to just in case I offend someone.

Totally ridiculous. xD

But, WHY? 

er, that's the correct way to spell it. better than your way.

Just now, Stan said:

er, that's the correct way to spell it. better than your way.

No.  It's spelt Anthony in Anglophile.

Antonio in most places where the name actually originated from in the modern form.  Tony if you want a diminutive.

Antonee is a reason for me to laugh at those that gave the name and label them in a fashion I hate doing... But they asked for it.

Maybe they have a daughter called Shaniqua.

• Administrator

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

No.  It's spelt Anthony in Anglophile.

Antonio in most places where the name actually originated from in the modern form.  Tony if you want a diminutive.

Antonee is a reason for me to laugh at those that gave the name and label them in a fashion I hate doing... But they asked for it.

Maybe they have a daughter called Shaniqua.

I know xD I'm messing with you.

22 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Bolton are supposedly talking to Antonee Robinson over another season long loan from Everton as it looks like we will be signing Digne in the next couple of days. Everton will also look to offer him a new deal as he's got one year left on his contract. 

@StefBWFC what did you make of him last season?

Excellent going forward, a real threat. Defensively, he's still got some work to do to become PL quality, but I really do rate him, especially for our level.

Would love him back here for the season. 

The takeover is almost through now, sounds like we might splash a fair bit of cash over the next 6 days. No one actually knows how rich the new owners are. The pessimists say they're skint like Birmingham and Villas previous owners. Whilst the optimists have discovered that the named head of the consortium is the right hand man for someone worth 40 billion. Who knows but its going to be an interesting period ahead. I'm obviously hoping for the latter.

Archived