• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Manager 2019

football forum

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/11/2018 at 23:33, Cannabis said:

Not a bad job that, how many people commited suicide at board level this time :ph34r:?

Nobody this time :D

Man, I'm really good at FM 2019. I feel like I'm exploiting something I shouldn't :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

image.thumb.png.bec0c07bf7eb0ce95c28f62b8a85adff.png

Further to my ''How quick have you ever scored a goal?'' question comes this - how many penalties have you seen in a game? Technically I wasn't playing here but still, Sergio Aguero bagging himself a hat-trick purely from the spot :o!

Keep up mate.

On 16/10/2018 at 18:16, Stan said:

What's the most amount of penalties someone's got in one game (in normal time)?

Just been given 4 in one game in a 6-1 victory (surprisingly all scored as well).

I started an Everton save on the demo. I chose them because I assumed they would have a decent amount of money to spend. I was wrong...I had 4m. I've never liked playing attacking midfielders in previous versions, preferring a midfield 3 (either CMs and a DM or 2 DMs and a CM), so I decided to get rid of Sigurdsson, Lyon paid 25m for him. That allowed me to bring in a couple of players. We only had Schneiderlin, Gana, Andre Gomes, McCarthy (injured) and Davies for 3 midfield positions...so I brought in Ander Iturraspe from Atletico. The other position I decided to strengthen was up front. I don't think Cenk Tosun and Oumar Niasse are good enough strikers to push for the top 4...so in came Sebastian Haller from Frankfurt.

First game was against Chelsea at home. It didn't go well. They scored and we equalised not long after...but they went on to score 3 more without reply. Bottom of the league after one game. Next up was Cardiff away. As expected we dominated the game...but we struggled to turn our chances into goals. In the end a Haller goal in his first start was enough to get our first win of the season. Third game was Watford at home. We played well and won 2 or 3-0...can't remember. We sit in 7th (I think) after 3 games.

@Cannabis how has Richarlison been on your save? I'm playing him on the left as an inside forward and he hasn't done much. Lookman has done better playing there.

Andre Gomes has been my best player, playing as an advanced playmaker at CM.

On 11/12/2018 at 15:49, ...Dan said:

I started an Everton save on the demo. I chose them because I assumed they would have a decent amount of money to spend. I was wrong...I had 4m. I've never liked playing attacking midfielders in previous versions, preferring a midfield 3 (either CMs and a DM or 2 DMs and a CM), so I decided to get rid of Sigurdsson, Lyon paid 25m for him. That allowed me to bring in a couple of players. We only had Schneiderlin, Gana, Andre Gomes, McCarthy (injured) and Davies for 3 midfield positions...so I brought in Ander Iturraspe from Atletico. The other position I decided to strengthen was up front. I don't think Cenk Tosun and Oumar Niasse are good enough strikers to push for the top 4...so in came Sebastian Haller from Frankfurt.

First game was against Chelsea at home. It didn't go well. They scored and we equalised not long after...but they went on to score 3 more without reply. Bottom of the league after one game. Next up was Cardiff away. As expected we dominated the game...but we struggled to turn our chances into goals. In the end a Haller goal in his first start was enough to get our first win of the season. Third game was Watford at home. We played well and won 2 or 3-0...can't remember. We sit in 7th (I think) after 3 games.

@Cannabis how has Richarlison been on your save? I'm playing him on the left as an inside forward and he hasn't done much. Lookman has done better playing there.

Andre Gomes has been my best player, playing as an advanced playmaker at CM.

After my bad start against Chelsea I've won every game including a win on penalties for my B team against Swansea in the league cup. Newcastle have won five out of five and Man City only have eight points from five games. xD

Our best performance so far came in our last match against Burnley, who didn't manage a single shot on target the whole match.

1zcmzjp.png

2m27y9i.jpg

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

It's in a game available to everyone. 

Yeah, but it's only in a certain megapatch. Not SI official, so he's in the game but also not. Hence why I'm a bit hesitant unless it's via PM's.

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

Screen-Shot-2018-12-30-at-16-25-10.png

How are you finding this FM mate?

I like it a lot but still personally think it's in a transitional moment. Got a lot of it right but the ME could be better still, although definitely a step up from 16, 17 and 18.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived