talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

NFL 2018/19

football forum

• Administrator

Patriots vs Packers seemed a good game. Saw the score this morning and Patriots with another comeback. Packers must be wounded losing out on that. 

Broncos missed a last-second field goal and ended up losing against Texans by 2 points xD. Reminds me of Titans going for extra point a few weeks ago, screwing it up and losing the game.

Saints vs Rams - another high-scoring game. Rams lose their unbeaten record!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Chiefs are absolutely bossing it alongside Rams. Mahones and Kareem Hunt are names you regularly see each week and they're in hot form. 

As you know I'm new to properly following it and I only found out yesterday Seahawks have a player called Shaquill Griffin - he only has one hand. Absolutely insane he's been able to forge a career in a game wherer hands are a must in pretty much all aspects of the game (apart from being kicker). Loads of admiration for him.

• Administrator

Some high-scoring games this weekend. Didn't get to watch any but saw Saints thrash Bengals, now won 8 in a row. 

Patriots got thrashed by Titans! Steelers smashed Panthers who were in good form too.

Seahakws didn't do enough to beat Rams :( 

• Administrator
On 16/11/2018 at 02:07, Teso dos Bichos said:

Seahawks down 14-3 to the packers (beginning of second quarter) 

Great win in the end for Seahawks against a team like Packers. Shame it'll probably be too little too late for a play-off push given some recent poor results.

Lots of close games today:

Falcons 19-22 Cowboys
Detroit Lions 20-19 Panthers
NY Giants 38-35 Buccaneers
Redskins 21-23 Texans
Cardinals 21-23 Raiders
Chargers 22-23 Broncos

And then you have Saints smashing Eagles at the moment 48-7. 

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, José said:

What a fucking game last night, if anyone deserves a SB it's P. rivers and the chargers. That WR (Williams?) Of the chargers had a hell of a game and it was obvious the second point conv. to win it was coming to him. Bustef coverage by the CBs of the chiefs

Wrong. The answer is the Bears.

The Chargers don't deserve anything good to happen to them. I like Rivers, but fuck everything about that team. I hope they get knocked out immediately in the playoffs.

I'm loving Gruden being shite at the Raiders though, it's actually pretty hilarious.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Eco said:

I died a little inside last night. 

Luckily tonight is Alabama's chance to get me back on my feet. 

C'mon Bama. 

just seen what happened with the kicker. Ridiculously unlucky. No way in hell someone even attempts to hit the post and bar and rebound out and succeeds at it. Must be desperately hard to take a loss like that :( 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

just seen what happened with the kicker. Ridiculously unlucky. No way in hell someone even attempts to hit the post and bar and rebound out and succeeds at it. Must be desperately hard to take a loss like that :( 

Yeah - Such a tragic way to lose a playoff game. 

I'm done with the NFL playoffs as I literally don't care about any team left, which is terrible since the Super Bowl this year is right down the road from me here in Atlanta. 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’m just happy the Chargers were humiliated 

xD

Hoping for a Rams vs Chiefs Superbowl.

If they can produce anything like that 100+ points in a game a couple months ago that'll be fun to watch.

Referee absolutely fucked the Saints at the end of the 4th quarter by not calling an obvious penalty - I don't even know how referee errors like that happen in the playoffs. But absolutely fucked them and stopped them from being able to drain the clock.

I feel for Brees.

Now I want the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl. Fuck the Patriots, hope they get absolutely destroyed (they probably will win though). I'll only be able to watch about 40 minutes of the AFC Championship before I need to check out of this hotel and go to a meeting before catching a flight, which is a bit shit. But please Mahomes, please.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't really like American sometimes with the foot but mainly with the hand ball. But the super bowl from what I have seen is good because it is the two best teams. Want New England to win just because of the name England :D

4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Don't really like American sometimes with the foot but mainly with the hand ball. But the super bowl from what I have seen is good because it is the two best teams. Want New England to win just because of the name England :D

Going for New England is like going for Manchester United. Boring and lame. 

Going for the Rams is like watching a team that historically isn't in the championship, so while not as shocker of a Leicester winning, it's still a surprise if they pull it off. 

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Going for New England is like going for Manchester United. Boring and lame. 

Going for the Rams is like watching a team that historically isn't in the championship, so while not as shocker of a Leicester winning, it's still a surprise if they pull it off. 

Well I don't know anything about it so it's ok

11 hours ago, José said:

But new England is known for being cheap and instead of giving new contracts(except Gronk and Brady)they always find a way to win even when they lose their assistant coaches left and right. @Eco all u have to do is look at their list of RBs and WRs in the recent years and realize they are far from being the man utd of the NFL. I want the rams to win it but if the Patriots win it, I would be hella happy for our boy Hightower. 

Yeah, Dont'a is the only reason I would be okay if the Pats won. He was the one who started the revolution of Alabama LB's, and might have been one of the best we ever had. 

Archived