The better place to talk football.

NFL 2018/19

football forum

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eco said:

Let's get back on topic please. 

Worst SB I've ever seen, and that goes with the half-time performance. 

*yawn* 

Best meme I've seen in relation to that was... "Imagine spending $3000+ on a Maroon 5 concert and a field goal."

14 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

The real version? Frankly, doesn't mean anything.

You're right, so why on earth did you get the idea that I said they were the same sport?

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Stan said:

Interesting move for Odell Beckham Jr...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/47550866

A first round pick, a third rounder and a good player is a colossal overpay by the Browns for me.  I'd think twice before giving two of those three, let alone the full package.

Beckham's great (the best statistically since Jerry Rice, I've heard and can't be arsed to verify), but receivers are so overvalued in the NFL it's ridiculous.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

A first round pick, a third rounder and a good player is a colossal overpay by the Browns for me.  I'd think twice before giving two of those three, let alone the full package.

Beckham's great (the best statistically since Jerry Rice, I've heard and can't be arsed to verify), but receivers are so overvalued in the NFL it's ridiculous.

Yeah it's heavy on one side of the deal against Browns. They need someone like that though cos they've been pretty shite for a good few seasons now. Pinning hopes on one player is risky, however.

Archived