talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Free hookup apps

football forum

Alright lads take the piss all you want I know you will but it's summer there are girls in bikinis everywhere and I'm like a rabbit on heat. Anyone know of any hook up apps that are actually free?  A lot of them say they are free but they actually aren't and I don't  want it coming up on my bank statement.😂

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I used plenty of fish once. Most of them are generally free but then get you to pay extra to 'boost' your account and get more matches I think. Tried but didn't stick with it once myself. Get yourself to a beach instead.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

I used plenty of fish once. Most of them are generally free but then get you to pay extra to 'boost' your account and get more matches I think. Tried but didn't stick with it once myself. Get yourself to a beach instead.

Girls on pof aren't looking looking for that though for the most part. I acutally met my last girlfriend of there. I'm not really confident with things like that.  Thats why i use online. Or i go to this underground club which is full of girls that just come up to you and ask but most of them of got chlamydia 

5 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Alright lads take the piss all you want I know you will but it's summer there are girls in bikinis everywhere and I'm like a rabbit on heat. Anyone know of any hook up apps that are actually free?  A lot of them say they are free but they actually aren't and I don't  want it coming up on my bank statement.😂

It's called going outside. It's free and good for you. 

I have a buddy who uses Tinder, Bumble, and Plenty of Fish, and he seems to be with a new girl every time I see him. However, he's 33 and now wants something more 'lasting'. 

7 minutes ago, Eco said:

It's called going outside. It's free and good for you. 

I have a buddy who uses Tinder, Bumble, and Plenty of Fish, and he seems to be with a new girl every time I see him. However, he's 33 and now wants something more 'lasting'. 

I do go outside mate 😂 but you gotta know how to go about it which I don't. Everyone is looking for something long term but people got needs in the meantime 😂

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I do go outside mate 😂 but you gotta know how to go about it which I don't. Everyone is looking for something long term but people got needs in the meantime 😂

Go to a bar, have a few drinks, chat some girls up, have a good time and eventually bring one of them home with you. How do you think people got laid before internet?... :P 

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Go to a bar, have a few drinks, chat some girls up, have a good time and eventually bring one of them home with you. How do you think people got laid before internet?... :P 

Yeah but you have to have the confidence which i don't. Like i said the only time that has ever worked for me is in dingy clubs where girls will just come over to you. 😁

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah but you have to have the confidence which i don't. Like i said the only time that has ever worked for me is in dingy clubs where girls will just come over to you. 😁

This is not you by any chance is it?? 

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

This is not you by any chance is it?? 

The piss taking took longer than I thought to happen

• Subscriber
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah, well you won't build confidence if you don't start doing things that you don't have the confidence for... The majority of people are awkward with it in one way or another, and no one is born with confidence. Just don't take it too seriously and give it a go ;) 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, well you won't build confidence if you don't start doing things that you don't have the confidence for... The majority of people are awkward with it in one way or another, and no one is born with confidence. Just don't take it too seriously and give it a go ;) 

Yeah but i never know what to say. What do you say I'm Chris wanna fuck 😂

• Subscriber
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Well you could start by asking what's her name and if she'd like a drink, I reckon that would work better for a start xD 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

That costs a fortune though @nudge :ph34r:

Ha, I didn't mean mindlessly giving out drinks though; that just comes across as desperate and he'd be just taken advantage of... 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

This is obviously a wind up right?? That can't be your opening line... 

If it is I can see that going down well... why not just go the whole hog and save time by turning up naked with a desperate look on your face... 

This is a bloody strange thread. I haven't had sex in over a year because I don't like taking the risk and am terrible with apps like Tinder. It doesn't mean I'll go on the forum begging for help, no offence Chris mate xD

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Ha, I didn't mean mindlessly giving out drinks though; that just comes across as desperate and he'd be just taken advantage of... 

It's not as simple as that. I know what you mean. Anyone can get laid if you know what your doing in Bristol because there  are loads of girls up for it but it does take a bit of confidence. 

• Subscriber

You don't have to bring a girl home from a night out to get laid. Go and do stuff during the day and evenings, meet people, start dating. If you don't have the confidence to go balls out and make a big move then get to know more people and build connections before you think about taking it further. 

Like someone else said it's as if people have no idea how to meet anyone unless they're either drunk or it's through a phone screen. It's really sad actually.

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

How old are you Gunner if you don't mind me asking?? 

33 mate. I do wanna settle down but got needs while I'm  waiting ha ha

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

This is a bloody strange thread. I haven't had sex in over a year because I don't like taking the risk and am terrible with apps like Tinder. It doesn't mean I'll go on the forum begging for help, no offence Chris mate xD

Do you even know you?

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

You don't have to bring a girl home from a night out to get laid. Go and do stuff during the day and evenings, meet people, start dating. If you don't have the confidence to go balls out and make a big move then get to know more people and build connections before you think about taking it further. 

Like someone else said it's as if people have no idea how to meet anyone unless they're either drunk or it's through a phone screen. It's really sad actually.

Judging from his opening post, I think he's just looking for a quick one night stand to satisfy his acute needs, not something that actually requires effort and time :D 

14 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

This is obviously a wind up right?? That can't be your opening line... 

If it is I can see that going down well... why not just go the whole hog and save time by turning up naked with a desperate look on your face... 

Obviously I wasn't serious 😂

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

Um I'm not actually begging am I? I'm just asking if anyone knows any free apps? That's not desperation I'll just warm up some Vaseline and lubricate a tube if i get that bad 😁

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Join some clubs to see if you can meet someone as a friend first as opposed to going all in? Maybe if you get to know the person it'd be easier to take things further. 

Mate it wont happen I'm just looking for a quick fix. Which is why I'm asking if anyone knows any apps

Archived