• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Free hookup apps

football forum

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I think you were.... and that's frightening!! 

Image result for anyone want to fuck notice gif

Desperate times call for desperate measures 

Tinder, Hinge and Bumble off the top of my head. They're all free with some premium features, which is the best you can hope for unfortunately. No one's going to put a sophisticated app up out of the goodness of their hearts and I'd be wary of how any completely free apps make their money, especially for something as seedy as hookup apps xD

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Grindr. @Blue told me it worked for him on several occasions. 

I knew there would be piss taking when i made thos thread but i thought it would be at me but so far @Bluehas had more  😂

• Administrator
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

I knew there would be piss taking when i made thos thread but i thought it would be at me but so far @Bluehas had more  😂

I'd rather this thread than choose your favourite indigenous people xD 

To answer, I've used Tinder and Bumble. The latter is by far more sensible, mature, classier let's say. Tinder is predominantly used for one thing and one thing only. At least with Bumble you're more likely to meet someone you could end up having a relationship with more long-term if that's what you're looking for.

The other option, as has been mentioned, is to speak to humans directly. An interesting concept, you may think. But it has worked for millions of years. You might get a few proverbial eggs on your face but shit happens. Eventually you're bound to meet someone like-minded and find that elusive 'spark'. 

4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

They've all been friendly though, to both of us. Sex threads are always made for piss takes.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I'd rather this thread than choose your favourite indigenous people xD 

To answer, I have shares in Tinder and Bumble. The latter is by far more sensible, mature, classier let's say. Tinder is predominantly used for one thing and one thing only. At least with Bumble you're more likely to meet someone you could end up having a relationship with more long-term if that's what you're looking for.

The other option, as has been mentioned, is to speak to humans directly. An interesting concept, you may think. But it has worked for millions of years. You might get a few proverbial eggs on your face but shit happens. Eventually you're bound to meet someone like-minded and find that elusive 'spark'. 

How could you put those words together as a description for a dating app.... xD

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Bumble is though 🤔?

It's not a criticism as apps seem to be the modern thing but for me it kills of some of the basic skills needed in life... You use words like that to describe an app... I would use those words like that to describe someone I actually met at a bar or a friends BBQ or other such event... someone who left an impression on me.. 

If I lived in a world where profiles and high compatibility stats were the only thing being thrown at me I would probably kill myself...  There has to be some real life chemistry you know... I appreciate that you use it to find people online that you might actually meet later on but I would miss that spark of a first meet, glance or random conversation where I didn't sit in a chair for 3 days weighing up the pros and cons while flicking through another 20 possible matches in my area.... 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

It's not a criticism as apps seem to be the modern thing but for me it kills of some of the basic skills needed in life... You use words like that to describe an app... I would use those words like that to describe someone I actually met at a bar or a friends BBQ or other such event... someone who left an impression on me.. 

If I lived in a world where profiles and high compatibility stats were the only thing being thrown at me I would probably kill myself...  There has to be some real life chemistry you know... I appreciate that you use it to find people online that you might actually meet later on but I would miss that spark of a first meet, glance or random conversation where I didn't sit in a chair for 3 days weighing up the pros and cons while flicking through another 20 possible matches in my area.... 

it's not all apps though that I use - I do go out and meet people xDxD

I agree with you tbh - that first 'spark' you get can easily be done in person but with some people you can also get a good connection with when speaking online. Gotta bear in mind that not everyone is as confident to go out and just meet people at the click of a finger. 

It's ease of access as well, at the end of the day. You might be a bit bored and end up going on the app for a quick swiping session. Whilst nothing beats that feeling of meeting new people and possibly meeting the love of your life actually in person, I can also see the benefits of dating apps/sites for people who may not have the time or confidence to go out and meet people. 

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Just use tinder then mate 👌.

I did use tinder then deleted it becasue it seemed like a waste of time but suppose persistence may pay of 🤔

On 08/08/2018 at 13:21, Gunnersauraus said:

Girls on pof aren't looking looking for that though for the most part. I acutally met my last girlfriend of there. I'm not really confident with things like that.  Thats why i use online. Or i go to this underground club which is full of girls that just come up to you and ask but most of them of got chlamydia 

fabswingers.com is more the site for you by the sounds of it mate xD

On 08/08/2018 at 22:14, Gunnersauraus said:

Alright lads take the piss all you want I know you will but it's summer there are girls in bikinis everywhere and I'm like a rabbit on heat. Anyone know of any hook up apps that are actually free?  A lot of them say they are free but they actually aren't and I don't  want it coming up on my bank statement.😂

Pretty sure these things would have an option to be discreet on statements etc. 

21 hours ago, Berserker said:

@Gunnersauraus You're actually Chris fucking Gooner from TFF aren't you?, i thought you were a new member. xD

Ha ha I thought that was obvious. Plus I think I did do an introduction thread but not 100% sure

13 hours ago, Harry said:

Pretty sure these things would have an option to be discreet on statements etc. 

Yeah they probably do but if something goes wrong you don't wanna have to tell your bank it's easyholes.com 😂

• 3 years later...
47 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

How did you find this old thread 😂 go on pof if you  send enough messages someone will shag you

Never forget the classics mate. 

Did you mass messages of 'Hi, I'm Chris. Wanna Fuck?" end up working with non STD ridden ladies? 

22 minutes ago, Eco said:

Never forget the classics mate. 

Did you mass messages of 'Hi, I'm Chris. Wanna Fuck?" end up working with non STD ridden ladies? 

Ha ha cant believe you remember that. No but I did manage to meet a few girls who just wanted a bit of fun. 

Archived