The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Tanksie

football forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, nudge said:

Why Werder?

Most favourite Werder player of all time?

Least favourite Werder player of all time?

When are you coming to visit me and buy me a beer? :ph34r:

Do you plan to join army as a career or just as a short time job?

What bike do you currently own?

What is your dream bike?

1. You asked this last time! My father was a Werder fan. And they were in the first football game I ever watched.

2. Has to be Pizarro I guess. But Frings was special as well.

3. Hmm. Schmitz is a good shout, as is Wesley, as is Carlos Alberto. Decisions decisions. Gonna have to go with old carlos

4. Never. Let's  be realistic here, we just aren't meant to be

5. Not sure. You gotta do 6 years minimum. Whether I transfer from one core to another, stick or drop will depend on those 6 years I guess.

6. Still the KTM Duke 390. In black and orange. So punchy, but cheap to own and run

7. Hmmm An Indian maybe? Or perhaps a triumph Scrambler

7 hours ago, Berserker said:

Height and weight?

Favourite food apart from human ashes?

Which countries would you like to visit and why?

Do you believe in ghosts?

5'8 144lbs  or 175cm 65kgs

Hmm. Sushi. Has to be.

I have no strong wanderlust. So it's not high on the to do list. I would come to Argentina to drink with my homie Blake however.

I have seen some shit. I guess I am open minded to the idea based on the things I have experienced.

7 hours ago, ATL said:

Ever seen a grown man naked?

Who is John Galt?

What is the Matrix?

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

What is in the box?

No.

A character in a pretty good book

A decent action si-fi staring a piece of wood and Hugo Weaving

African or European?

In the box, whats in the box today!

I used to be a bit fat a couple of years ago(aka, had a sweet rugby body). I spent a good year or so losing 20kgs, I was as low as 60 at one point (I am naturally slim) but stacked on some muscular kgs in the last 18 months

It's hard to explain the ghosts thing. Probably the most 'obvious' was seeing a resident who had died a couple of days ago walking down a corridor at the nursing home. There was also a room that was reported to be haunted, it's resident refused to sleep in the room, always worried about the 'lady in red'. the previous resident of the room often wore a red dress. The door to that room used to open of it's own accord, and one day a new staff member asked where the lady in the red dress was at dinner time. Since there was no resident in a red dress on the floor we asked her what she meant and she described the deceased resident. We showed her a photo and she was adamant that was the one. We told her she was months dead and she freaked out hahaha. She never worked on that floor again.

I had to do night shifts on that particular floor. Creepy shit. Whenever Janice walked out talking about the lady in red at fucking 2 am I used to take my break hahaha fuck her let the ghost take her rather than me!!xDxD

Hmm. Live I have seen nothing too out of the ordinary, a few punch ups and the odd ball hitting the bird. On tele, probably Luis Suarez being Luiz Suarez

I play indoor football, but not weekend stuff. I am one of the teams better players I guess. I score plenty and assist plenty, fucking lazy defender though!

On 4/2/2017 at 8:43 PM, Tanksie said:

Queensland. Where autism is in the air and brain retardants are in the water.

Never left Australia. I am not someone with any real wanderlust, but I have been to all the Aussie states bar tassie and WA.

Triggered.

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Did you get gang banged at least once by the Blues during their hilarious eight year losing streak? Did Mitchell Pierce's cock tast like dog arse?

Never go for either team in that cringe fest. NSW never pick Canberras players no matter how good they are and QLD play that insufferable cunt Thurston

1 hour ago, Tanksie said:

Never go for either team in that cringe fest. NSW never pick Canberras players no matter how good they are and QLD play that insufferable cunt Thurston

Mate, it is some of the highest quality rugby on earth, the cringefest you are thinking of is Everyone v Murris

• The topic was locked

Archived