talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Deadline Day Bonanza 2018/19

football forum

Just now, Smiley Culture said:

I detest Deadline Day and the way it’s been glamourised by Sky Sports. 

I don’t really get it tbh. The lad I sit next to at work is on the verge of losing it here because Spurs haven’t signed anyone. He’s on a cycle of refreshing BBC Sport, Sky Sports and NewsNow on a loop and then letting out a sign of disgruntlement, sometimes a grunt, sometimes a tut and others just a mumble under his breath, that Tottenham haven’t signed anyone yet. 

There's people who book the day off for it. Absolute weirdos. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Apart from City and Liverpool who I think will be fighting for top spot it's going to be an interesting season for Us, United,Arsenal & Tottenham that's for sure.. 

Chelsea and Arsenal with new managers, Spurs with no signings so far and Mourinho already planning his 3rd season exit strategy... Could be a right old tussle for 3rd spot down... I wonder who will be the surprise package this season from outside the bog standard top 6??? 

Amazing how many have us penciled in for top two. Chelsea easily have a squad good enough to challenge and united too have the players capable of a title. 

We have great momentum now  and had a great summer but Liverpool are the most consistently inconsistent team. 

UPDATE: Lad next to me has started speaking quite loudly about his disgust that Spurs have signed no one. 

“Come on Levy, we’ve only got three hours left”, “we’re gunna be left behind Spurs” and “everyone calls us Spursy FFS” in the past five minutes. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

UPDATE: Lad next to me has started speaking quite loudly about his disgust that Spurs have signed no one. 

“Come on Levy, we’ve only got three hours left”, “we’re gunna be left behind Spurs” and “everyone calls us Spursy FFS” in the past five minutes. 

they've bottled the whole transfer window.

31 minutes ago, Stan said:

they've bottled the whole transfer window.

To do that they'd actually need to make some sort of play which heady happened at all...

Maybe poch didn't want new players...?

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

To do that they'd actually need to make some sort of play which heady happened at all...

Maybe poch didn't want new players...?

Poch said prior to the transfer window opening that he was willing to stay at Spurs but that they needed to be competitive in the transfer market.

Can't see him being pleased that absolutely nothing has been done. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Any chance you could move your chair please mate? You're really putting me off

26 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Poch said prior to the transfer window opening that he was willing to stay at Spurs but that they needed to be competitive in the transfer market.

Can't see him being pleased that absolutely nothing has been done. 

Fingers crossed we fuck Mourinho off sharpish and get him in ASAP.

Think we are done for transfers coming in (which I'm fine with). Just hope Batshuayi stays. 

Moses linked with a premier league move. 

Drinkwater still linked with Palace or a loan move elsewhere. 

Bakayoko linked with a loan to Milan with an option to buy. 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived