• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leander Dendoncker - Wolves Complete Deal

• The title was changed to Leander Dendocker - Wolves Complete Deal
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Leander Dendoncker - Wolves Complete Deal

Not gonna lie, I'm hoping Wolves end up being surprisingly shite despite all of the quality they've brought in. But I think they'll be really really good for a promoted side. A lot of sides have strengthened a lot on paper, Wolves especially - I think this will be a very competitive league this year. Moreso than normal.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Not gonna lie, I'm hoping Wolves end up being surprisingly shite despite all of the quality they've brought in. But I think they'll be really really good for a promoted side. A lot of sides have strengthened a lot on paper, Wolves especially - I think this will be a very competitive league this year. Moreso than normal.

I'm already tired of the wankfest surrounding them to be honest with people already tipping them for 7th which is a shame as I have nothing against them as a club and I think they'll be good to watch.

I'm now hoping that Fulham actually outshine them.

Quite hope Wolves do well tbh. It’s been nice to see Burnley get into Europe and it’d be nice to see Wolves or any other side who don’t usually get into Europe get into Europe for a change. It’s a bit boring as a neutral seeing the same six or seven battle it out for what order they come in. 

If we vilify Wolves for having an owner willing to spend vast sums of money, we’d end up vilifying numerous teams. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it all goes tits up at Wolves. This has shades of what QPR did a few years ago and also what Valencia did when Nuno was their manager and they had an influx of Jordge Mendes players. They had one good season, but ended up flirting with relegation the following season and Nuno was sacked before Christmas.

• 4 months later...
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

According to the article, he has yet to start a game for Wolves. Move would be a loan with an obligation to buy.

He started against us at the weekend

Archived