• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Luciano Vietto Joins Fulham On Loan From Atletico Madrid

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Fulham are going to be very interesting to watch this season. My girlfriend lives in that area now, so I might pop down the Cottage a few times.

great stadium. one of my favourites. 

They've made some good moves - Vietto and Rico emphasises that. 

1 hour ago, Berserker said:

He was pretty good for Racing, if they can help him recover that level they would have made an excellent signing.

He was class for Villarreal as well, but since then he has been bang average at Atletico, Sevilla and Valencia. It's a strange situation as I expected him to be the next big thing after that season with Villarreal.

Maybe it was the move to Atletico? I always said at the time that it was too soon. Players move too quickly these days and it kills them.

15 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

He was class for Villarreal as well, but since then he has been bang average at Atletico, Sevilla and Valencia. It's a strange situation as I expected him to be the next big thing after that season with Villarreal.

Maybe it was the move to Atletico? I always said at the time that it was too soon. Players move too quickly these days and it kills them.

Yeah, the move to Atletico was wrong, he needed to be playing regularly and he was only going to rotate there.

• The title was changed to Luciano Vietto Joins Fulham On Loan From Atletico Madrid

Archived