talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Edgardo Bauza Sacked - Sampaoli to replace?

football forum

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Dybala, Paredes, and Kranevitter needed to be bled into the starting XI soon. Aguero, Banega, and Mascherano should step down. 

Agree with everything except Banega, i'd give Paredes a chance but i wouldn't kick Banega.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

The bald head too, should be encouraging children to look after their hair.

exactly. we've seen Phil suffer. can't let any more kids go through that.

7 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Agree with everything except Banega, i'd give Paredes a chance but i wouldn't kick Banega.

I mean from the starting XI. Banega is still my fav argy footballer but paredes needs to be bled in 

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Not professional. Young kids are easily influenced. get a bunch of tattoos and once they are old enough to get a job they complain about not being hired  (because of their tattoos) players have tattoos too but the coach is the leader. Club america has a dress policy, suit and tie or gtfo. 

that's their own dumb choice of tattoo probably, not because someone else has them.

it's like when video games or films get blamed for violence or crime. fuck that. 

There's absolutely nothing wrong with tattoos and they have no influence at all on character.  Aside from that...  It's a very good appointment for Argentina because he has pedigree on the international stage with Chile.  In saying this, I do think he's made a massive error so early in his club career in Europe after just one season.  Unless he does spectacularly well with the Argentina national team, then it could harm him more than benefit him.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Not professional. Young kids are easily influenced. get a bunch of tattoos and once they are old enough to get a job they complain about not being hired  (because of their tattoos) players have tattoos too but the coach is the leader. Club america has a dress policy, suit and tie or gtfo. 

Jesus, he's a football coach not a teacher or a scout leader, not even a politician. There are much worse things uncensored in the world that parents need to protect their children from than some football coach on the television having tattoos. It's the players that kids will want to be like anyway, should they wear long sleeved shirts?

So much wrong with this comment I can barely even form a coherent response. 

Will he implement a 3 at the back system similar to what he did with Chile? 

Vargas-------Sanchez

Vidal

Becausejour------Diaz-------------Aranguiz--------------Isla

Jara----------------Medel-----------Albornoz

Bravo

Higuain--------Dybala

Messi

Gaitan-------Kranvitter------Paredes-----Mercado

Otamendi-----Mascherano---Musacchio

Rulli

This is fantastic news for Argentina, and the first genuinely world class coach they've had in a long while. Let's see how they do under him, but I'd bet they're going to be really good. A World Cup for Leo next year? 

Archived