talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

I would leave it all for a bit of Klopp!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Marc said:

Trophy count? Zero.

a PR expert, certainly but needs to deliver a trophy this season or he should be sacked 

Yeah even though he’s clearly brought us forward years, even if he has a good season and comes close to a trophy again & keeps the progression going... we should sack him and appoint some shite British/Irish manager like Hodgson or Rodgers.

It’s funny how when we had Rafa and now with Klopp, we were told we need to call for his head all the fucking time. But you give us someone clearly out of his depth & all of a sudden the other English fans think we need to be fucking patient.

For the record, I think this is a stupid post @LFCMadLad (love ya mate, but this is a stupid thread). But it’s not as stupid as suggesting we should sack our best manager in a very long time.

30 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah even though he’s clearly brought us forward years, even if he has a good season and comes close to a trophy again & keeps the progression going... we should sack him and appoint some shite British/Irish manager like Hodgson or Rodgers.

It’s funny how when we had Rafa and now with Klopp, we were told we need to call for his head all the fucking time. But you give us someone clearly out of his depth & all of a sudden the other English fans think we need to be fucking patient.

For the record, I think this is a stupid post @LFCMadLad (love ya mate, but this is a stupid thread). But it’s not as stupid as suggesting we should sack our best manager in a very long time.

You know what, I was walking along the high street this morning, picking up some asparagus and ham, and I thought.... how can I ruffle some TF365 feathers :D

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

You know what, I was walking along the high street this morning, picking up some asparagus and ham, and I thought.... how can I ruffle some TF365 feathers :D

The question is the association with asparagus, ham and Klopp! :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I like it wrapped in Parma ham....

Reminds me of shagging a pig :ph34r:

Simply pan fried with extra virgin olive oil, coarse sea salt to season it at the end (not over cooking it to remain crunchy) is something delicious. Crispy pancetta goes well with it like that too. :banana:

26 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

@LFCMadLad loves getting carried away. He started singing "Its coming home!" after we drew that friendly against Italy.

LFCMadLad did nothing of the sort. I couldn't give a flying fuck how England got on, in fact had they not got out of the group stages of the World Cup id have been the first to laugh. 

Hate international football.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

LFCMadLad did nothing of the sort. I couldn't give a flying fuck how England got on, in fact had they not got out of the group stages of have been the first to laugh. 

Hate international football.

I believe you!

Infact from what I’ve observed from you over the years on this forum and the previous, you don’t loom further afield than the Premier League. 

Archived