talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Westminster Car Crash Incident - Being Treated as Terror Attack

football forum

• Administrator

Car crash went in to a barrier near Parliament Square in Westminster earlier this morning. Cyclists were allegedly deliberately hit before it hit the barrier. One guy arrested and is being held in custody. No-one with life-threatening conditions. Nothing known about the suspect yet. Apparently he wasn't known to police or counter-terrorism units so perhaps it was someone just being a massive cunt anyway. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45180120

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

The absolute muppet has blatantly seen what he thinks is a gap in the security fencing and sped up to go through it only to find out there is actually a gate there. What a dunce. 

begs the question what they're teaching in these Islamic faith schools :ph34r: 

I was literally sat outside his residence on Monday with a lad from Bristol who asked me what they were all chewing outside the “internet cafe” pictured. I told him all about cat and said it’s bad stuff sends them mental and 24 hours later. We probably saw him, small world 

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I was literally sat outside his residence on Monday with a lad from Bristol who asked me what they were all chewing outside the “internet cafe” pictured. I told him all about cat and said it’s bad stuff sends them mental and 24 hours later. We probably saw him, small world 

you should have stopped him.

i blame you.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I think we all know if I had my way we wouldn’t have these problems he’d be back in Sudan fucking a goat and dreaming of “bringing death to western infidels”

yeah, you should have told him to go back home :ph34r:!

13 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

My word, where to even start with this? 

Oh I’m sorry I said something less than pleasant about a guy that’s just tried to murder innocent people in the name of his imaginary friend. Perhaps when someone hopefully off’s him inside you can lay a wreath to atone on my behalf 

9 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Oh I’m sorry I said something less than pleasant about a guy that’s just tried to murder innocent people in the name of his imaginary friend. Perhaps when someone hopefully off’s him inside you can lay a wreath to atone on my behalf 

Hopefully he gets a second chance near you. 

2 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Lol classy wishing for terrorists atrocities so that someone you disagree with on the Internet doesn’t say nasty things that hurt your feelings. 

I think the country would celebrate the death of paristic, knuckle dragging, Tommy Robinson loving, racist, homophobes tbh. 

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

I think the country would celebrate the death of paristic, knuckle dragging, Tommy Robinson loving, racist, homophobes tbh. 

The irony is that you’ve (tommy Robinson loving aside) accurately described the characteristics of the perp you originally rode to the defence of in your virtuous crusade of the language used on our small corner of the net. 

Your so rattled by it you’ve defended a terrorist and wished for more terrorism in the hope I’m a victim. Hilarious best post I’ve seen this year 😂

47 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

The irony is that you’ve (tommy Robinson loving aside) accurately described the characteristics of the perp you originally rode to the defence of in your virtuous crusade of the language used on our small corner of the net. 

Your so rattled by it you’ve defended a terrorist and wished for more terrorism in the hope I’m a victim. Hilarious best post I’ve seen this year 😂

I’ve not defended a terrorist, I’ve merely said I’d be quite happy if he’d run a degenerate racist like you over. 

The charges are attempted murder but the met say the prosecution will also be making the case for terrorism.

It sounds to me like he's not complying and they haven't found evidence of extremism or have evidence legally obtained so they've had to plump for attempted murder to put him away.

19 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

The charges are attempted murder but the met say the prosecution will also be making the case for terrorism.

It sounds to me like he's not complying and they haven't found evidence of extremism or have evidence legally obtained so they've had to plump for attempted murder to put him away.

The lack of knowledge of this fella is interesting. A bit like when they backtracked from that De Menezas fella being a terrorist. It stinks of that tbh but they’re still pushing it. 

14 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

The lack of knowledge of this fella is interesting. A bit like when they backtracked from that De Menezas fella being a terrorist. It stinks of that tbh but they’re still pushing it. 

Just as worrying if true. If it's solely mental health then we've reached the stage of copycat murdering and inspiration from terrorism acts using vehicles. Similar to how those shooting people up in the US gives others that idea, continuously perpetuating the act of mass killing. 

5 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Funnily enough, not charged with any terrorist charges. Bad news in the household of racist wrong’uns like Racist in Boots. His Mrs will be getting knocked black and blue as a result of this. 

The moral highground tactic doesn't work very well with dreams of death and jokes about domestic violence. :coffee:

'I want to send certain immigrants back to their home country'
'I want you to die'

fucking hell dude xD

7 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Just as worrying if true. If it's solely mental health then we've reached the stage of copycat murdering and inspiration from terrorism acts using vehicles. Similar to how those shooting people up in the US gives others that idea, continuously perpetuating the act of mass killing. 

there's definitely needed to be a change in the reporting of these events imo as the press do 75% or more of the sowing of fear and establishing the reputation of the guilty that would provide the notoriety that was originally desired. 

How many people are killed is secondary in the minds of terrorists to the fear generated and painting them as angels of death supported by ISIS is about as terrifying a representation as you could make. 

On 18/08/2018 at 22:01, Smiley Culture said:

Funnily enough, not charged with any terrorist charges. Bad news in the household of racist wrong’uns like Racist in Boots. His Mrs will be getting knocked black and blue as a result of this. 

Lol your head must be a marvellous place. 

On 19/08/2018 at 03:38, Spike said:

The moral highground tactic doesn't work very well with dreams of death and jokes about domestic violence. :coffee:

'I want to send certain immigrants back to their home country'
'I want you to die'

fucking hell dude xD

Regressive leftist blinded by his own hate, that or he’s probably got an Arabic boyfriend. And my talk of repatriation means no more bum fun. 

On 15/08/2018 at 11:37, Fairy In Boots said:

People who take that shite at metal shows are the biggest fucking arseholes. They go fucking mental in the pits and hurt people.

Also I don't think we should be assuming everyone from Sudan is a goatfucking terrorist. I also don't think we should be wishing death on each other on here.

It's weird this fucker hasn't been charged with terrorism, but there must be a reason. If he's just a nutcase copying terror tactics, then that's concerning - as @Harvsky has said, we don't want shite like the regular mass shootings in the US here in the form of mentally ill fuckers copying terrorism.

*edit* as an aside, I think it’s funny that someone who once directed some bigoted shite about Egyptians & Persians being tunnel dwelling insurgents (like the Vietcong lol) to me, liked the post wishing death on our most vocal Islamophobe. That’s confusion there if I’ve ever seen it.

On 27/08/2018 at 18:27, Dr. Gonzo said:

People who take that shite at metal shows are the biggest fucking arseholes. They go fucking mental in the pits and hurt people.

Also I don't think we should be assuming everyone from Sudan is a goatfucking terrorist. I also don't think we should be wishing death on each other on here.

It's weird this fucker hasn't been charged with terrorism, but there must be a reason. If he's just a nutcase copying terror tactics, then that's concerning - as @Harvsky has said, we don't want shite like the regular mass shootings in the US here in the form of mentally ill fuckers copying terrorism.

*edit* as an aside, I think it’s funny that someone who once directed some bigoted shite about Egyptians & Persians being tunnel dwelling insurgents (like the Vietcong lol) to me, liked the post wishing death on our most vocal Islamophobe. That’s confusion there if I’ve ever seen it.

Lol 2 things firstly I disagree with islamophobe, it’s not an illogical fear I have of Islam. It’s a fear based out of respect for how great a control vehicle it is. I dislike it but I respect its brutally effective simplicity. 

Secondly as stated I was sat outside the “cafe” this guy and his mates were frequenting 24 hours before and can confirm that goats were being ogled. 

Also worth noting that the area sparkbrook that this guy came from and I visit once a week minimum is statistically responsible for 1 in 10 of convicted British terrorists now. An area of about 35,000 people 75% Muslim packed into inner city 2-3 sq miles and that sort of level of terrorism. 

It’s was working class white, then black now 90% Asian and it’s where UB40 came from in the early 80’s. Most blacks actively look for a way out now as part of black flight. It’s was also represented in the House of Lords by Roy Hatteresly the Baron Hattersley of Sparkbrook West Midlands. It’s a fucking shithole with double digit unemployment and they’re currently hunting an Afghan lad from there who’s hacked to death 2 Syrian Ladies.

It’s approx 5 miles from my house I’m there weekly dealing with multiple contacts, it’s a mile from my 75 year old Aunts house in the similar area of Alum Rock. However on this forum I’ve been called “middle England ukipper” and “gammon” on occasion 😂

Archived