talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Westminster Car Crash Incident - Being Treated as Terror Attack

football forum

2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Lol 2 things firstly I disagree with islamophobe, it’s not an illogical fear I have of Islam. It’s a fear based out of respect for how great a control vehicle it is. I dislike it but I respect its brutally effective simplicity. 

Secondly as stated I was sat outside the “cafe” this guy and his mates were frequenting 24 hours before and can confirm that goats were being ogled. 

Also worth noting that the area sparkbrook that this guy came from and I visit once a week minimum is statistically responsible for 1 in 10 of convicted British terrorists now. An area of about 35,000 people 75% Muslim packed into inner city 2-3 sq miles and that sort of level of terrorism. 

It’s was working class white, then black now 90% Asian and it’s where UB40 came from in the early 80’s. Most blacks actively look for a way out now as part of black flight. It’s was also represented in the House of Lords by Roy Hatteresly the Baron Hattersley of Sparkbrook West Midlands. It’s a fucking shithole with double digit unemployment and they’re currently hunting an Afghan lad from there who’s hacked to death 2 Syrian Ladies.

It’s approx 5 miles from my house I’m there weekly dealing with multiple contacts, it’s a mile from my 75 year old Aunts house in the similar area of Alum Rock. However on this forum I’ve been called “middle England ukipper” and “gammon” on occasion 😂

'Gammon' will never not be funny to me. It's Murri talk for 'stupid/weak/lame/joking' pretty much. 

'Yous a gammon cunt, aye'

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Spike said:

'Gammon' will never not be funny to me. It's Murri talk for 'stupid/weak/lame/joking' pretty much. 

'Yous a gammon cunt, aye'

It’s become a slang term for middle aged white males predisposed to voting for parties on the right overhear

On 16/08/2018 at 13:05, Fairy In Boots said:

I think we all know if I had my way we wouldn’t have these problems he’d be back in Sudan fucking a goat and dreaming of “bringing death to western infidels”

Fucking hell :tf:

Archived