talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Samuel Eto'o

football forum

Just now, Stan said:

@SirBalon must be the only fan I know who would want to see his team win but not actually see how it's done xD 

You can always watch it later. xD

I’ve omitted that I did listen to all those finals I’ve mentioned on radio. My heart rate is calmer that way. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

I’ve told the story many times before. Didn’t watch that game and didn’t watch either of the two European Championship Finals Spain played (2008 and 2012), neither the World Cup Final in South Africa 2010. 

Why?

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

You can always watch it later. xD

I’ve omitted that I did listen to all those finals I’ve mentioned on radio. My heart rate is calmer that way. 

You cannot be serious! Listening to footy on the radio is the most stressful experience in the world xD You have barely any idea what's going on as the commentator can only talk so fast and describe so much.

10 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

You cannot be serious! Listening to footy on the radio is the most stressful experience in the world xD You have barely any idea what's going on as the commentator can only talk so fast and describe so much.

That’s why it’s great mate. Because you are lulled into a false sense of security and transitions are hard to describe on radio. :eek:

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

I don’t enjoy it and just feel totally nervous. Not an enjoyable experience at all as it should be. 

10 pints can help with that :banana:

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

The roller coaster of emotions in a final is the beauty of football. Shame you don't have the balls to experience it @SirBalon

Really is a sense of euphoria when you team wins the big one. 

True, but I just don’t have a good time which is the reason I watch football for. It isn’t the possibility of losing either... It’s as inexplicable as a phobia is which is the unexplainable fear of something.

I do watch finals though!  Just not the biggest ones. 

Archived