Cardiff 0-2 Newcastle
Newcastle 2-1 Cardiff
Newcastle 3-0 Cardiff
Newcastle 1-2 Cardiff
Cardiff 1-2 Newcastle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to win this methinks. Yes it's only the second game of the season but after Huddersfield, we have Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City. Unfortunately, we also have a terrible record against Newcastle. :(

Hoping that Zohore is fit for Saturday. We can't lump it long to Reid and expect him to do much with that.

2 hours ago, Harvsky said:

It's just not the same for you since Frank Lampard isn't there to move freekicks 20 yards further forward behind the refs back anymore :ph34r:

Who needs to cheat when you could score from anywhere on the pitch... 

Image result for lampard free kick against newcastle gif

1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

Our fans tend to be at the games mate, not sitting at home recording a stream so they can make a gif out of it :ph34r:

Nice try Harvz... they might go to the games but then make gifs later from what they are recording on their phones during matches... 

Device-crowd-e1499242579996.jpg

Fans take pictures using their mobile phones at St James’ Park on October 9, 2015 in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom.

For them to have that many phones out it must have been a highly unusual one off event.... a win perhaps?? 

:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Nice try Harvz... they might go to the games but then make gifs later from what they are recording on their phones during matches... 

Fans take pictures using their mobile phones at St James’ Park on October 9, 2015 in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom.

For them to have that many phones out it must have been a highly unusual one off event.... a win perhaps?? 

xD nice try but they don't even remotely look like Newcastle fans

13 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You cheeky bastard. 

Check inspection shows you got that image from the website - LastWordOnRugby.com on a content page regarding a winning ceremony

1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

xD nice try but they don't even remotely look like Newcastle fans

No takey backys..... xD That is a genuine shot of fans at Newcastle... I think it has something to do with Rugby though??? 

Here is where I robbed it from... scroll down a bit and see what it says under the picture... 

https://lastwordonrugby.com/2017/07/06/21st-century-rugby-cellular-technology-used-more-today-in-fan-experience/

I tried my best to try and keep the thread alive mate.... You know as well as I do as soon as the game kicks off this place will be emptier than Donald Trumps head...

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

No takey backys..... xD That is a genuine shot of fans at Newcastle... I think it has something to do with Rugby though??? 

Here is where I robbed it from... scroll down a bit and see what it says under the picture... 

https://lastwordonrugby.com/2017/07/06/21st-century-rugby-cellular-technology-used-more-today-in-fan-experience/

I tried my best to try and keep the thread alive mate.... You know as well as I do as soon as the game kicks off this place will be emptier than Donald Trumps head...

It just says it was at the stadium. They could be watching a concert FFS xD

22 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Found it. It was a match between The All Blacks and Tonga...rugby. 

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-host-three-matches-2015-3316500

Now leave my Dad alone. 

1 hour ago, Eco said:

It just says it was at the stadium. They could be watching a concert FFS xD

Could have been anything but I think you are missing the point of me manipulating things to try and gain the upper hand here... such is my desperation to not concede anything to Harvz I have resorted to the Frank Lampard school of thought... If you have to cheat a bit to gain an advantage then do it!! B|

25 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

7:30 am start here, is it worth getting up?

Probably not but let's hope so. It's a 5-7 hour drive from Newcastle to Cardiff. Your 7:30am rise seems insignificant compared to the nutters getting the coach at 3am xD

22 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Must win game as we have Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal after this xD

I thought you were taking the piss until I saw your fixtures. xD

4 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

7:30 am start here, is it worth getting up?

Probably not, especially as we'll likely be slapped.

36 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I thought you were taking the piss until I saw your fixtures. xD

Probably not, especially as we'll likely be slapped.

4 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Probably not but let's hope so. It's a 5-7 hour drive from Newcastle to Cardiff. Your 7:30am rise seems insignificant compared to the nutters getting the coach at 3am xD

I will probably get up anyway.  Have this game down for a draw in my pool.

Not much consideration for the travelling fans, Or the home fans, saw an article on the BBC where half the premier clubs could still make a profit playing before an empty staduim.  So I don't think it will get any better.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44850888

Just now, Redcanuck said:

I will probably get up anyway.  Have this game down for a draw in my pool.

Not much consideration for the travelling fans, Or the home fans, saw an article on the BBC where half the premier clubs could still make a profit playing before an empty staduim.  So I don't think it will get any better.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44850888

For the prem clubs, this is nothing new. Sky effectively have control of the fixtures while giving a middle finger to the fans who attend the games.

• The title was changed to Saturday 18th August - Cardiff 0-0 Newcastle
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived