• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saturday 18th August - Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal

football forum

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From high to low in about 20 minutes... 

Both sides looking as ropey as fuck at the back when attacks come in... neither side exactly over confident in those areas for sure.. Arsenal with the upper hand after getting back in it so Sarri will be relieved to hear that half time whistle..

We looked so confident and now we look like a bunch on Sunday non league players.. At least we can bring Hazard on to try and give Arsenal a few more headaches at the back... Been a good game for all it's terrible defending..

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

Xhaka and Iwobi off (even though he's done well) for Ramsey and Lacazette in the second half.

I don’t know if I’d take Iwobi off, he’s causing problems for Chelsea. But I definitely agree with Xhaka off for Ramsey.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Xhaka and Iwobi off (even though he's done well) for Ramsey and Lacazette in the second half.

Why take Iwobi off if he's doing well? 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Why take Iwobi off if he's doing well? 

It's the only way to get Lacazette into the fold and Aubameyang is still more likely to take advantage in the second half than Iwobi.

• Administrator

3-2 Chelsea. Hazard works his way down the wing and cuts back for Alonso to slide in past Cech through his legs.

Lacazette very poor there. Gave the ball away and didn't do well to hold up Hazard.

• The title was changed to Saturday 18th August - Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived