• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saturday 18th August - Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal

football forum

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I have to say how Iwobi is still an Arsenal player is a miracle. Absolute nowhere near the level required, can't believe he started here.

Wow. xD

Think he got the assist for Mkhitaryan as well. 

Fuck me. If only we didn't miss those easy chances.

Just now, Bluewolf said:

If we don't get another before half time to restore that cushion I reckon both Hazard and Zola should come on after the break... 

2-2

And there we are showing how frail we are at the back... 

That left side with Alonso and David Luiz is wiiiiiide open. But now the whole Chelsea back line looks dodgy and Kepa in no mans land while Arsenal almost score again.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That left side with Alonso and David Luiz is wiiiiiide open. But now the whole Chelsea back line looks dodgy and Kepa in no mans land while Arsenal almost score again.

It's obviously too early to pass judgment but that Kepa looks absolutely off his fucking nut xD

Arsenal should be well ahead. The cutbacks get us everytime and everytime every player watches the ball instead of the open man. 

Alonso and Luiz having a mare defensively. But we've been saying they need replaced for 18 months so who cares. 

Weird half, for 25-30 minutes Chelsea looked very comfortable, but even in that timeframe and throughout the half Arsenal creates more clear cut chances and there’s a good argument they’d be ahead on another day. Some absolute sitters missed.

Iwobi and Mkhi have to be much better defensively but they have done well going the other way. Need more from Ozil and Auba just needs to hit the target please. Bellerin also needs to buck up his ideas but also needs more support. We have to improve massively defensively, whole team was so poor first half.

I'll absolutely take this though, especially after being 2-0 down.

• The title was changed to Saturday 18th August - Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived