Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Sunday 19th August - Brighton 3-2 Man Utd

Kick-off 16.00 - Live on Sky Sports

Image result for brighton logo     VS     Image result for man utd logo 

Head to Head

Brighton 1-0 Man Utd
Man Utd 2-0 Brighton
Man Utd 1-0 Brighton

Sanchez has not travelled with the squad, hopefully it does not mean he is not playing.   Shame if he is injured or dropped, he needs a run of games to get to his Arsenal level.

I can't see anything but a United win here. Even if the history states otherwise. Jose and the players will be looking to set the rhythm early and dominate the match.

Do I really want to sit through 90 minutes and watch Brighton hold United to a draw or do I go and fill up the skip with the last of my rubbish?? 

Choices, choices... 

12 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Fuck Sanchez 💪XI 

Sanchez picked up a knock in training I believe.

Well this is nice. Hopefully they get a few more, United here for the taking.

This is utter shite from United. Lukaku and Pogba not close to pulling their weight and the rest of their players just bang average.

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahaha what a pile of fucking pish this football club is. Mourinho is aids, the players are aids. Absolutely no to team is scared to play us because we’re so fucking shit.

• Upvote 1

Lukaku missed a great chance to make it 0-1 earlier 

Lukaku gets one back, poor defending from Brighton and that's a big shift in the game. Can see United grinding out the 3-2 win now.

Just now, Cicero said:

Lukaku missed a great chance to make it 0-1 earlier 

Makes it 2-1

Great reactions from Lukaku, pops up to make it 2-1 and gives United the momentum. 

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahaha what a pile of fucking pish this football club is. Mourinho is aids, the players are aids. Absolutely no to team is scared to play us because we’re so fucking shit.

Oh I remember in the 90s as we gradually got more and more shit, sides started noticing and then they stopped fearing us. This meant they stopped rolling over and dying like they used to, which made the league significantly harder. The double edged blow of shiteness.

Lukaku pulled one back though so it’s not that bad for you.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

There is no point in getting all emotional mate... There is a process in place that may take a while to have any affect.. until then can you please restrain yourself from any more of these outbursts because I am spilling coffee all down me with laughing so much...