• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 19th August - Brighton 3-2 Man Utd

football forum

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahaha what a pile of fucking pish this football club is. Mourinho is aids, the players are aids. Absolutely no to team is scared to play us because we’re so fucking shit.

Oh I remember in the 90s as we gradually got more and more shit, sides started noticing and then they stopped fearing us. This meant they stopped rolling over and dying like they used to, which made the league significantly harder. The double edged blow of shiteness.

Lukaku pulled one back though so it’s not that bad for you.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahaha what a pile of fucking pish this football club is. Mourinho is aids, the players are aids. Absolutely no to team is scared to play us because we’re so fucking shit.

There is no point in getting all emotional mate... There is a process in place that may take a while to have any affect.. until then can you please restrain yourself from any more of these outbursts because I am spilling coffee all down me with laughing so much... 

14 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

But I thought it was because everyone raised their game when they played the great Manchester United and their team of players no one has heard of :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived