talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 19th August - Brighton 3-2 Man Utd

football forum

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Blame it on the board and Woodward. 

Are you mad? Getting sick of this rhetoric. In what way is this current United side incapable of beating Brighton? Your midfield cost 130 million and they are running in circles. 

Mourinho criticising Pep and City for having a lack of class. The irony is, look at his football compared to Pep/City's. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classic example of a match between a team with confidence against a team without it. 

Manchester United are in shambles today, with mistakes being spread about all over the pitch. Even De Gea is playing poorly, particularly with that horrid pass that led to the third goal. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Fuck off Neville. Blaming the lack of activity in the transfer market. 

That team should be wiping the floor with Brighton. That United midfield is worth 130 million and they are chasing shadows. 

The most damning thing for me is that I don't even think Brighton have been that good.

I'm absolutely livid we lost to these. I called a Mourinho implosion and it looks like it's coming but we still go and hand them a win.

6 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Kin'ell United are playing as bad as we were under Wenger last season. Absolutely shocking, players heads have gone.

This is much worse. They're struggling to do anything here. Can't create chances, struggling to even pass the ball in Brighton's half. This is some dire football.

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

This is much worse. They're struggling to do anything here. Can't create chances, struggling to even pass the ball in Brighton's half. This is some dire football.

You're probably right mate, Pogba looks like a Championship player today. Awful.

• Subscriber

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, and I'm not putting it all on him at all, but can someone seriously explain how Marcus Rashford is so highly rated? What am I missing?

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, and I'm not putting it all on him at all, but can someone seriously explain how Marcus Rashford is so highly rated? What am I missing?

Made me laugh all summer people were begging him to start for England, obviously a talent but not other wordly. Still has a lot to improve on.

53 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Blame it on the board and Woodward. 

Mate, when we win it’s all Mourinho and when we lose, it’s everyone else. You can’t have your cake and eat it. He sets up this team to play utterly shite football against teams that player for player with the money spent we should be absolutely fucking trouncing. It’s just one massive embarrassment after another.

• Subscriber
Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

Made me laugh all summer people were begging him to start for England, obviously a talent but not other wordly. Still has a lot to improve on.

He's not rubbish but I've read legitimate comparisons to Mbappe and it's just laughable to be honest.

What do the Man Utd fans think? Are you lot all big fans or do you think it's a bit of a youngster gets free pass scenario?

I don't know if I'm being irrational but I just don't get the hype one bit.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

He's not rubbish but I've read legitimate comparisons to Mbappe and it's just laughable to be honest.

What do the Man Utd fans think? Are you lot all big fans or do you think it's a bit of a youngster gets free pass scenario?

I don't know if I'm being irrational but I just don't get the hype one bit.

He’s a great finisher and brilliant when he doesn’t get time to think. Give him time on the ball and he just loses his head, often miscontrolling the ball and kicking it into touch. He’s still a raw talent but inconsistent as fuck.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived