talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Monday 20th August - Crystal Palace 0-2 Liverpool

football forum

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Doesn't stop it being classic Salah diving - does it all over the pitch. That was so unnatural just threw himself to the floor. So so soft. 

I mean, you'd be the expert with Kane on your side, so I'll take your word for it.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Love to know what he's saying. Reckon he knows it's totally iffy. Looked to me that some Liverpool players were getting him away from the ref.

I think they were moaning about penalty takers as opposed to anything else.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I mean, you'd be the expert with Kane on your side, so I'll take your word for it.

Do you not see the hypocrisy? (which i'm trying to highlight) you're all so adamant that's a blatant pen. Can guarantee that's Kane against you lot and it's the same old 'dive' 'never a pen' etc. 

Just now, Storts said:

Do you not see the hypocrisy? (which i'm trying to highlight) you're all so adamant that's a blatant pen. Can guarantee that's Kane against you lot and it's the same old 'dive' 'never a pen' etc. 

I think everyone bar you has accepted it was a penalty... Even an Everton fan. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rick said:

Sakho takes two jabs at Salah there and he goes down after the second one. Definite pen. Harry 'Mr Honest' Kane would have stayed on his feet though eh @Storts ?

Yup - stayed on his feet and tucked it away, despite being fouled

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Oh so now you're basing hypocrisy totally on assumption. Okay.

Storts whips put his fishing rod emoji in 3...2...1

1 minute ago, Storts said:

You mean to tell me that footballfans might have BIASES?!

Shocking revelation.

• Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

You mean to tell me that footballfans might have BIASES?!

Shocking revelation.

Yup - would be nice for Liverpool fans to step back and see it, but there isn't a fanbase worse than them for being hypocritical on these sort of things imo. 

I think it was summed up well above, Sakho has had a hack at him, and caught him, but he's also thrown himself to the floor unnaturally. Not nice to see and he definitely has that side to his game. 

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

Yup - would be nice for Liverpool fans to step back and see it, but there isn't a fanbase worse than them for being hypocritical on these sort of things imo. 

I think it was summed up well above, Sakho has had a hack at him, and caught him, but he's also thrown himself to the floor unnaturally. Not nice to see and he definitely has that side to his game. 

So you were being hypocritical to teach us a lesson about something obvious, because you think we’re hypocritical? Alrighty then, not sure I believe that but I’ll let you maintain that.

On 20/08/2018 at 21:00, Rick said:

He gets fouled and goes down theatrically. Like any player in the box would do if they have been fouled. The cunts trick is to dive when you've not been touched, which isn't the case here.

That justification is abysmal. Diving is poor regardless of how much contact there is.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

So you were being hypocritical to teach us a lesson about something obvious, because you think we’re hypocritical? Alrighty then, not sure I believe that but I’ll let you maintain that.

Correct. 

Enjoy the second half 

Just now, The Palace Fan said:

That justification is fucking abysmal. Diving is cuntish regardless of how much contact there is.

I'm not justifying the theatrics though, just saying that 99% of players are going to do the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Talks out his arse. 

• The title was changed to Monday 20th August - Crystal Palace 0-2 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived