talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mourinho likes him , he pressed him to stay at United rather than go out on loan, so he going to get opportunities.  He should start as a number 6 until Matic comes back and he will be cover for all the positions across the midfield after that.   Also Matic looked tired the last third of the season and I can see Pereira rotating with him from time to time to try to keep Matic fresh.

Pereira is a good player and he's got everything it takes to be a midfield maestro, I think him being played out of position will make him grow as a player. I am absolutely excited to see him play week in week out, got the energy, the vision and discipline to play in our midfield.

19 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

He has been called up to the Brazil squad for the first time whilst Gabriel Jesus, Fernandinho, Danilo and Ederson have all been dropped.

I thiught he declared for Belgium already

Interesting to see where he ends up playing internationallly, Brazil or Belgium?  Not really sure which one gives him the best chance to play.   He has played for Belgium's under 15, 16 and 17's and Brazil's under 20 and 23, so it looks like he made a decision in favour of Brazil.

Archived