• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liga MX - México

football forum

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eco said:

Well you're back in my good graces after Atlas score again to go up 2-1. 

I've followed Monarcas since Ruidiaz joined them, and I can honestly say this team are the worst I've seen yet. They are about as bad as Veracruz and Lobos.

Achillier missing = shit defence. No surprise really. Flores has played well but his teammates don't help him.

Annoyed but happy for Santamaria who could be my favourite Peruvian player at the moment.

In my opinion, arguably the most technical CB we've had since Reynoso.

1 minute ago, José said:

9_9

El tata martino watching the champions play who have a 17 home game undefeated streak (11 wins 6 ties)

Corral, Guemez, and samudio are all ex-club America players. 

Yes! Love Tata and hope he does great at Mexico. Just can't hate the guy. 

This game has opened up, both teams going on the attack. 

Serious question - Why does the stadium look half empty? Are the attendances in Liga MX not good? 

14 minutes ago, José said:

Big stadium but the attendance is about 20-25k, the opponent is a big reason why its so low. 

Forgot we play those cunts from down the plains tonight, thanks for the reminder @Eco

You forgot you were playing right now? xD

I'll be seeing Leon vs Cruz Azul. I'm a little disappointed Aquino isn't there (still recovering from injury) however I'll still be on Leon's side for this one. Joel Campbell still not in the lineup understandably.

Liga MX games have become so hard to find now. I'm lucky Fox Sports 2 has decided to show this one today, but christ I am struggling now. If it wasn't for Fox Sports I wouldn't have been able to see it.

Just now, Blue said:

Liga MX games have become so hard to find now. I'm lucky Fox Sports 2 has decided to show this one today, but christ I am struggling now. If it wasn't for Fox Sports I wouldn't have been able to see it.

That sucks. They are easy here. Univision, Fox, and another Spanish Channel shows them. For some reason 2 channels are showing the Leon match, and no channel is showing the Santos match. 

Cruz Azul are idiots for thinking that Yotun is a left back. This is why I preferred him to stay at Orlando. Sure he was at a struggling team but at least he played in his consolidated position.

1 minute ago, José said:

Univision/Televisa pretty much have most of the games and Telemundo have some others. ESPN deportes has several games also. Facebook live is a good option to watch games not available in your cable/satellite.

I never knew about Facebook Live. I'm not sure why Univision and Fox are both showing Leon and not one Leon and the other Santos. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived