talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liga MX - México

football forum

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

That's completely normal. Since Morelia has gotten their new managers, they've started winning nearly all their games including at home to America and away to Tigres.

The problem is they don't know how to hold leads. I'm glad to see Flores doing well for Monarcas though.

Cruz Azul are probably the best time in the league, and they are at home. This is surprising. 

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Cruz Azul are probably the best time in the league, and they are at home. This is surprising. 

Monarcas are the best 1st half team in the league and the worst second half team. All since this new manager joined. Just look at the goal times of their previous results. This doesn't surprise me one bit.

Flores has said goodbye to Monarcas :(

I wouldn't be so sad if he went to a decent team but apparently he's off to fucking Turkey. I doubt it's going to be a good side like the big 3 either. 

Monarcas Morelia are going to be even worse without marquee reinforcements next year.

CLAUSURA - QUARTER-FINALS FIRST LEGS
Pachua vs Tigres UNAL (Wednesday)
Tijuana vs Leon (Wednsday)

Necaxa vs Monterrey (Thursday)
America vs Cruz Azul (Thursday)

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

@José get your ass in here and get lit for the Clausura Playoffs. 

Decided while you were gone to follow Leon, as there are a few Mexican near me that are from Guanjuanta. 

He's still salty that Club America aren't as good as he said they were gonna be.

Like most of us could have predicted.

12 minutes ago, José said:

They just won the double a few weeks ago..... copa mx and la liga mx :clown: 

and after you said they had the best squad in the americas... right.

Just now, José said:

Judging by names, they do. Brazilian and argie clubs are all lined up, trying to snatch out players away. Just sold Lainez (academy product) for record fee, Jimenez (another academy product) is one of the top players in the PL and Edson alvarez is soon to join them in Europe. Number one in league titles both domestically and international and Chivas is at the bottom. 

We will win back to back. 

You said they were building the best squad as of December, not built. Even if that's what you meant, you're not even in the top 3. You're not even the best in Mexico. Stop crying.

2 minutes ago, José said:

CURRENT LIGA CHAMPIONS AND CURRENT COPA MX CHAMPIONSHIP. GUIDO RODRIGUEZ IS THE CURRRENT BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE. :4_joy: tears of joy my friend. 

Yep, you've learnt nothing from your ban. No worries though, you'll be gone very soon again.

Anyways I'm not starting this again. You can. I'm not. I'm not going to be a petty twat.

Nice to see nothing has changed between you too. :D

Brian is fishing. Ignore hIm.

I am interested to see what you do against Cruz Azul, they are doing well this year...

7 hours ago, José said:

Pachuca 1-1 Tigres FT

Tijuana 1-3 Leon with a few minutes left to go. 

A tad shaky in the beginning, but a pretty dominating game by the Green Bellies. :drunk:

Certainly looks like Leon and America are going to go through. 

I'll be honest, that scoreline you had @José surprised me. I expected more from CA. 

If Pachuca could win that would be fantastic, same goes for Necaxa

Second Legs

Tigres vs Pachuca - Saturday at 8pm
Leon vs Club Tijunana - Saturday at 10pm

Cruz Azul vs America - Sunday at 7pm
Monterrey vs Necaxa - Sunday at 9pm

• The topic was unpinned

Archived