• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liga MX - México

football forum

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

WOAH NOW Brian! Settle down your horses... just cause the race to clown of the year is all yours thanks to cannabis dropping out you can start celebrating...cruise on by this last few weeks you got left and its your buddy. 

I’m still waiting for the answer to the question...

You call me ignorant yet you don’t want to answer the question that sets apart the boys from men.

I have a pretty good theory as to why you don’t want to. 

An (realistic) America fan on Ricardo Gareca to the club.

He's on the same terms as Teso that he's not an option, but not because they won't go for him. Rather because they CANT go for him. He is in another league to anyone in the Mexican league and the Americas with the exception of the Brazilian and the Argentinian leagues. (even then, only a selection of clubs)

Also, I am still waiting for the answer to the question Teso, but since you're not answering I'll just assume you admit defeat because you know you're wrong.

Apparently he's a forward for the club rather than a proper fan on loan from Juventud de las Piedras (probably developing at Club America). Point stands though, there is a certain level of realism some need to expect.

Gano Monarcas!!!

Very rough game, we went 2-1 down and were able to turn it around. Aristeguieta with a beauty of a goal. My player of the match was Quick Mendoza.

BARCELONA, Spain — It was as they were whiling away one of those long, sultry evenings cooped up in the comfortable surroundings of the Hotel Lucerna in Culiacán, Mexico, that Pep Guardiola outlined to Ángel Morales his vision of the perfect goal.

Over the course of their five months in northwest Mexico, Guardiola, who would become the greatest soccer coach of his generation, and Morales, a journeyman playmaker from Argentina, spent hours together, eating, relaxing, talking. A decade later, though, it is that one thought, that purest distillation of Guardiola’s philosophy, that has stayed with Morales.

“He said that his ideal goal was a move that involved every player on the pitch,” he said. “From the goalkeeper to the striker, everyone would touch the ball once, and then, at the end: goal. I told him it was impossible. I am an Argentinean: I liked to touch the ball three, four times, to dribble past someone. But that was what he said. And then, a few years later, when he was at Barcelona, I saw it come to fruition: football just as Pep had said.”

THE NEW YORK TIMES

j-cruyff-presentado-en-chivas-febrero-20

How many Peruvian teams have taken a W against RM at the bernabeau ? You and those accounts you loving posting have a lot of similarities... unpopular and plain stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

How many Peruvian teams have taken a W against RM at the bernabeau ? You and those accounts you loving posting have a lot of similarities... unpopular and plain stupid. 

This little bit sums you up. I'm asking you to answer a factual question that matters, and you keep avoiding it! That doesn't make me "plain stupid" as you put it. Now it has to do with Peruvian teams beating Real Madrid xD

Answer the question or you are wrong. Simple, even if you answer if you'll find that you're wrong. Give over. :clown:

Your lack of reasoning is way beyond my comprehension. Who gives a fuck about viewers in Canada you sex deprived failure in life???  I just gave way better examples that highlight the status of the Mexican league.. you bring up the small amount of posters here like I could give a fuck about :rofl: this forum is prolly the highlight of your life and take it way too personal... stay in your lane bruh. 

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Your lack of reasoning is way beyond my comprehension. Who gives a fuck about viewers in Canada you sex deprived failure in life???  I just gave way better examples that highlight the status of the Mexican league.. you bring up the small amount of posters here like I could give a fuck about :rofl: this forum is prolly the highlight of your life and take it way too personal... stay in your lane bruh. 

It matters because those are countries without significant amount of Mexicans in the country. England, Canada, Argentina, etc. That is partly what makes a league big. If only Mexicans watch the Liga MX, then it's only big in Mexico and nowhere else.

USA has big numbers because of the amount of Mexicans in the country, so I find it hard to take those numbers seriously.

Resort to the personal insults if you wish but I'm not stooping to that level.

Cruyff, basile, menotti, Maradona... the list could go on and on.. you think this legends would just come to any league? 😂😂😂☠☠☠

Go and try to find a real purpose in life besides this pseudo feeling of pride about south American football. That's all you got plus a big ugly head xD LSU n bama play today, I hate to but your forcing me to ruin one of Christmas presents, a barking collar! Hush now and go back to your version of life. 😭😭

Right-o. I give up, I've literally listed facts about what makes a league big and you avoid them due to fears about being wrong, to then move the goalposts.

I feel like such a cunt for taking the bait, there is just no use to arguing with somebody who had more pride than accepting the facts. It's like talking to a flat earther.

16 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Apparently he's a forward for the club rather than a proper fan on loan from Juventud de las Piedras (probably developing at Club America). Point stands though, there is a certain level of realism some need to expect.

:rofl:

You would think the Real name below federico would give it away but no worries, Teso continues to be the great person he has always been and point you towards the right direction. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/federicovinas98

Nice try though 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Monterrey won the Apertura

Liked it for the contribution to the thread but not because they won it... I will always keep up with man utd and be passionate about it but it will never compare to what I feel for club america, my first love. :( we came back last night in the first half and everything was pointing towards another title but Monterrey's depth won it. 

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Liked it for the contribution to the thread but not because they won it... I will always keep up with man utd and be passionate about it but it will never compare to what I feel for club america, my first love. :( we came back last night in the first half and everything was pointing towards another title but Monterrey's depth won it. 

I know that feeling pal, but you gotta experience the lows to fully enjoy the highs. It’ll make Club America’s next big trophy mean all that much more.

One cool thing is that Antonio Mohammed promised his son (who passed away) that he’d return to Monterrey and win the title. His emotion last night was palpable. That’s one of those moments in football that sort of transcends rivalry - it was just nice to see 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I know that feeling pal, but you gotta experience the lows to fully enjoy the highs. It’ll make Club America’s next big trophy mean all that much more.

One cool thing is that Antonio Mohammed promised his son (who passed away) that he’d return to Monterrey and win the title. His emotion last night was palpable. That’s one of those moments in football that sort of transcends rivalry - it was just nice to see 

When club America has the second leg at home they have won 11 out of 14 finals. It was a great match and we will be back next year for all the trophies (for the first time in years, I'm kinda "afraid" of what Chivas will be capable of... the death of the owner and his son taking over along with years of failure made them take the off season seriously and  probably have the best transfer business in the history of the league. 

Chivas' new signings not 'Super' but will return dignity to legendary Guadalajara club

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/chivas-new-signings-not-super-but-will-return-dignity-to/1br47k5a82rwp1bx2wprfgznnu

That's exactly what Almeyda (whom was practically monterreys new coach until he was told he wasnt going to have as much control as he wanted and they went after mohammed) was begging the club to provide him with the funds and instead he was told to figure out what players they could sell for profit and replace them with academy players. If almeyda had the squad Chivas has assemble they would be a force to reckon with, as almeyda is a hell of a manager/DoF. 

• 2 weeks later...

Debut (goal)

Second leg of the final (goal)

Worked his way up to the starting spot thanks to scoring almost every chance he was subbed in. I'm not exaggerating when I say he has won the heart of the fans already and the club's priority is reaching a deal with Juventud for his transfer. The uruguayan NT has a bright future with all the young forwards they have. 

Guido Rodriguez leaves America to sign with Real Betis

Guido-Rodriguez-Hristo-Stoichkov-Barcelo

After days of negotiations, Real Betis and Americahave agreed on a $10 million deal for Guido Rodriguez and the Mexican club will retain 20% of the midfielder's economic rights. Real Betis manager, Rubi, confirmed that negotiations are in their final stage.

It is expected that Guido will fly as soon as possible to Spain to finalize the deal so he can start training with the team next week. 

AS.COM

No wonder club america is easily in the top 3 if clubs in the western hemisphere.(wins, style of play, and one of the best scouts/transfer policy. Roger Martinez is getting sold for almost double what club america payed and now this guy will replace him at very little cost. Viñas permanent signing will be official once he gets back from playing with the uruguayan youth team. Lainez, alvarez, marchesin, Uribe, Guido, Jimenez all have left for a hefty profit but the consistency remains the same. Cordoba is being linked to Benfica now. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived