Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Liga MX - México

football forum
Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Your lack of reasoning is way beyond my comprehension. Who gives a fuck about viewers in Canada you sex deprived failure in life???  I just gave way better examples that highlight the status of the Mexican league.. you bring up the small amount of posters here like I could give a fuck about :rofl: this forum is prolly the highlight of your life and take it way too personal... stay in your lane bruh. 

It matters because those are countries without significant amount of Mexicans in the country. England, Canada, Argentina, etc. That is partly what makes a league big. If only Mexicans watch the Liga MX, then it's only big in Mexico and nowhere else.

USA has big numbers because of the amount of Mexicans in the country, so I find it hard to take those numbers seriously.

Resort to the personal insults if you wish but I'm not stooping to that level.

Cruyff, basile, menotti, Maradona... the list could go on and on.. you think this legends would just come to any league? 😂😂😂☠☠☠

Go and try to find a real purpose in life besides this pseudo feeling of pride about south American football. That's all you got plus a big ugly head xD LSU n bama play today, I hate to but your forcing me to ruin one of Christmas presents, a barking collar! Hush now and go back to your version of life. 😭😭

football forum

Right-o. I give up, I've literally listed facts about what makes a league big and you avoid them due to fears about being wrong, to then move the goalposts.

I feel like such a cunt for taking the bait, there is just no use to arguing with somebody who had more pride than accepting the facts. It's like talking to a flat earther.

16 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Apparently he's a forward for the club rather than a proper fan on loan from Juventud de las Piedras (probably developing at Club America). Point stands though, there is a certain level of realism some need to expect.

:rofl:

You would think the Real name below federico would give it away but no worries, Teso continues to be the great person he has always been and point you towards the right direction. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/federicovinas98

Nice try though 

football forum
5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You two remind me of modern politics! xD

I’m not laughing mate...