talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liga MX - México

football forum

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a real shame Pedro Aquino can't be a part of this great Leon side. He's easily the best Peruvian holding midfielder I've ever seen (just a bit better than Tapia) and he's spent most of the season out injured. Shame.

JJ Macias is a talent. Can't wait to see him at the U20 World Cup alongside Lainez.

17 minutes ago, Eco said:

giphy.gif

While it's hardly surprising America lost to what I believe to be a superior side in Leon, I still think we shouldn't rule them out. They might not have the best squad in the America's like Teso likes to stress, but Club America is Club America in the end. Still capable of turning this around.

Hopefully not though, I really like this Leon team.

2 minutes ago, José said:

It's not over. They will win the second leg 

I honestly couldn't stay up to watch it, but only made it for about 15 minutes. 

Great win for Leon though, I do think Leon are a better team this year, which is odd because rarely is a team like Leon better than CA. 

Great win though, and I think their go onto the Finals, but it's definitely not over. 

Just now, Eco said:

I honestly couldn't stay up to watch it, but only made it for about 15 minutes. 

Great win for Leon though, I do think Leon are a better team this year, which is odd because rarely is a team like Leon better than CA. 

Great win though, and I think their go onto the Finals, but it's definitely not over. 

Leon are absolutely better. However, that is due to general play. In terms of squads, I'd edge it Club America still.

Again, I'm really annoyed Aquino couldn't form part of this squad thanks to his injury. He'll have to live a decorated spell on the sidelines sadly. 

Holy shit.

Leon advance, defeating Club America. What a match that was.....holy hell.

Kudos to CA who played their hearts out, but the dream season continues!!!!!

3 minutes ago, José said:

Congratulations to Leon, although we were the better team, we didnt play like it. We are coming back stronger then ever next year. 

S13MPRE AGUILA!!!

Did you watch? 

I swear that was one of the most entertaining matches I've seen in years. Leon and America both missed some easier chances there at the end. 

3 minutes ago, José said:

I saw it earlier this morning as I had it recorded. Club America should of done more but now it's time to focus on next season. 

Yeah - it was back and forth all game. Once America started throwing everything towards that 2nd goal, Leon had 2-3 breakaways that ended with nothing. 

I'm glad Leon are playing Tigres in the Championship. I hate Tigres. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived