talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liga MX - México

football forum

1 hour ago, José said:

Tigres at home is a beast, those fans are loyal no matter what. Wish they would hurry up with the new stadium/upgrade plans. 

Looks like a blast TBF. 

1-0 at half-time. Leon are definitely not out of this. 

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, José said:

Its definitely over. El tuka will set up his team to defend the one goal lead and wait for the right counter, he always does. 

I have faith Leon can get the all important goal. Join me on the good side Teso!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Renato Tapia looks set to go to Cruz Azul.

He will play in the midfield alongside Yotun. Interesting.

Part of the process to end up at Barca right ;) ?

Just now, Stan said:

Part of the process to end up at Barca right ;) ?

Indeed ;) 

In seriousness I do approve of this move. Not only will he play with Yotun in the midfield but if he's not going to get offers from other Euro teams, I'd rather him play for big clubs in Latinamerica. Cruz Azul are finally mounting a comeback after years of disappointment. I also don't believe Tapia showed enough at this years Copa. He was kind of a weak link to be honest compared to what he showed 2 years prior.

• 2 weeks later...

Monarcas look to another long season I reckon. They signed a good Venezuelan striker but they insist with Sansores who is rubbish.

The whole team needs clearing out. Ever since Ruidiaz and Valdes left they've been garbage. Keep Flores and Sosa, sack everyone else cos they all suck.

• 2 weeks later...

According to Mexican journalists, Pedro Gallese is the main option to replace Marchesin at Club America.

Personally I think he will lose the battle against Ochoa, but clubs like America are the ones I'd like to see Peruvians at. Those are clubs where their performances will be remembered (for good and bad, of course I prefer the former). 

A lot of Mexicans don't want it to happen because of his time at Veracruz, but I think there he was at an unfortunate situation where he was just at a crap team and did what he could. He's certainly good enough for Club America but not good enough for Europe so I think this is a good in between.

The other 3 options are Ochoa, Armani and Volpi. The latter seems to be too expensive, Armani on the other hand is unrealistic as he wouldn't want to leave River for a Mexican club especially at his age. So it's between Ochoa and Gallese really.

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Pavon is leaving to the MLS so I dont understand why Armani would say no to one of the elite teams in the Americas. Good money, great facilities, and the opportunity to win every trophy available.  

He's already at the biggest (or 2nd biggest) club, and playing for River gives him a better access to the national team. He was already the best keeper in the America's at Colombia but never got called up. Also, at his age I doubt he wants to leave. Barovero left for a new challenge. I doubt Armani is the same.

It's Gallese or Ochoa I think. I've read online that America wasn't willing to pay 15 million for Volpi.

Ok, back to abuse then. I thought you wanted to become a buddy after wrongly blabbing about how much better Chile were then Peru. Blew your chance, I tried to be reasonable but it's a bit tough,

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Fuck outta here with that BS... you going to come in here and make a cheap ass blow towards club america but you are too stupid to realize your "argument" was flawed from the beginning because the stars of club America all play for their NT including marchesin, Guido, nico, Uribe, roger Martinez.... xD 

Peru beat Chile congrats but that win doesn't took away the fact that Chile won the finals it played regardless of the opponent, unlike peru...that win doesnt take away the fact that even though Chile lost, their leader Vidal was the only Chilean that showed up versus liverpool and the peruvians can barely get into a second or third tier league.. congrats xD

Chile had no chance in the final this year buddy. We were a much better opponent for Brazil than them.

Also I don't get where you get this idea I'm having a "pop" at Club America. I am telling you the truth about the Argentinian National Team. Their selection is very fickle, and Guido is seen as trash in Argentina. I've seen it on Twitter and other forums. Liga MX only barely meets the criteria that they are looking to meet. Armani at Atletico Nacional won the Copa Libertadores and STILL wouldn't get call ups until he joined River. They believe only European and Argentinian/Brazilian based players are good enough. Guido, Marchesin and Pity got called up because there is no one better, which speaks about the state they are currently in.

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Kudos for being second place... the chileans might of lost but at least the fans have three finals to remember for finishing FIRST.. you are celebrating being a loser once again, such a Peruvian thing xD 

Coming from the guy who supports a "big club" who has made less Libertadores and Sudamericana finals than Pachuca, Tigres and Chivas...

6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I'm not the one sitting around waiting for a player of my country to get bought by a good European team.. herrera to Atletico and Edson to Ajax. I'm not the one celebrating a second place result. If it wasnt for the she Male gk, you would probably also be waiting for your cherry to get popped still. :shoot:

Teso has nothing further to add. We can be buddies when a Peruvian joins a CL contender team, until then, vete a la verga. :ay:

What does that have to do with embarrassing myself? In case you noticed my comebacks have no value, and that's because you're a fuckwit that can't accept losing and walking away.

You are trying so hard against someone who won't even bother. Also don't know what I did to warrant an insult at the end. In case anyone asks, you started this.

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Keep club America and its player out ur biggest sexual pleaser, your fingers. Fuck outta here. I'm not losing, my boys are filling up CL teams and rising teams like Wolves and my country is 3-0 versus Brazil in finals. Dismissed.  :ay:

You lost pretty badly.

I'm also allowed to give my opinions, thanks. If you're offended go back to Kindergarten.

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Coming from an argie :what: club america doesnt fuck around and the argie clubs know it. Watch it be Armani or volpi. 

He is English and actually a good friend of mine.

31 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol the last 2 pages of this were pretty fucking funny

Teso laughing at this post think you’re laughing with him is hilarious

• The topic was unpinned

Archived