talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liga MX - México

football forum

Watching this I really don't understand why Cruz Azul wanted Yotun. It's as they didn't do their homework. He's not a left back, he specifically left Malmo because Orlando were going to put him in midfield. Did they just see he used to play in left back and decided they wanted him?

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anderson Santamaría in the TOTW once again. Second time in a row and deservedly so. 

Quickly becoming one of my favourite Peruvian footballers.

Fuck sake - Achillier sent off. That means another match without the teams best CB. 

Honestly I can't blame him. He's given it his all. Pachuca have just been finding counter attacks so easily.

Also, Leon are straight up contenders this year. JJ Macias is the next best Mexican talent. Joel Campbell is class. We also are still awaiting Aquino's return.

• 3 weeks later...

Monarcas almost beat Club America the other day. They looked a lot better offensively than in previous matchdays. That was the best I've seen Ray Sandoval play, even compared to his days in Peru.

They bottled it at the end and allowed America to score 2 late goals, but promising signs with the new manager (Torrente). Maybe Hernandez was the problem all along?

Yoshimar Yotun played a blinder the other day. 1 goal and 1 assist, and both were outrageous. Long shot for the goal and a through ball between 2/3 defenders for the assist.

• 1 month later...

One week left...Veracruz will will have to get points against America otherwise they will finish with ZERO points!

League already wrapped up with Leon being champions. 

I'll try and catch the Pachuca vs Leon match. 

Clausura - Matchday 17 of 17
Veracruz vs Club America - Friday

Cruz Azul vs Monarcas - Saturday
Tigres vs Chivas - 
Leon vs Pachua
Necaxa vs Queretaro
Club Tijuana vs Puebla

Toluca vs Lobos BUAP - Sunday
Atlas vs Monterrey 
Santos Laguna vs Pumas UNAM 

41 minutes ago, Eco said:

WTH is going on? Cruz Azul is losing at home to Morelia! xD

That's completely normal. Since Morelia has gotten their new managers, they've started winning nearly all their games including at home to America and away to Tigres.

The problem is they don't know how to hold leads. I'm glad to see Flores doing well for Monarcas though.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived