talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liga MX - México

football forum

4 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I've been watching the league since 97-98 and it has always been that way for the big teams. Why risk starting all your stars at the same time every matchday when you can alternate and semi cruise your way into the playoffs were it really matters. The small teams are fighting for relegation so results like the above are not a surprise but I can guarantee you tigres didnt give it 100% even though they are 2 spots away from playoffs, they know they will make it. That's the only downside of a short season league and reynoso better get ready to work with a new squad cause puebla is known for selling 8+players each season and making a profit. 

You're right, but it's something called pride.

A team like Tigres don't want to lose to a minnow like Puebla at home, and I would also argue their B team is good enough to handle them. Besides it was more of a mix.

Anyways I do hope Juan Reynoso can keep this up. He's an OK manager I think and he's surprised me so far. I feel if things keep going his way he can end up at Cruz Azul, the club where he is admired some day.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say I'm really happy with how the Peruvians in Mexico have done this Apertura so far.

Yoshimar Yotun is a key asset to Cruz Azul and one of the best midfielders in the league, where as Flores is one of the assist leaders. Santamaria I'm not too sure on but he's consolidated a starting spot so I assume he's doing alright.

103 years of GREATNESS!!! Mi primer amor 🦅🦅🦅 eres GRANDE CLUB AMERICA y pa las putas malparidas, tenemos suficiente pa que se sienten Ellas y sus abuelas 🤣

Emilio's net worth is 1.3B but his most valuable asset is the greatest club in the north america area :x Basque descendants who knew.. 

I'm finna grudge fuck this dumb ass white single momma as a pre warm up for the epic game tonight.  Another blondie on snap chat  that believed my lies about her being the closest thing to perfection and how she is a great reminder of why I prefer white girls :rofl: silly hoe, perfection is Teso.  She will find out the raw truth after I stick it raw and then send her away via Uber as she swallows all the plan b pills I shove down her throat. :ay:

On 24/08/2019 at 17:28, Teso dos Bichos said:

I would rather take an inexperience argie over a Peruvian league experienced coach..

Throwback to this.

Almost as bad as “Ruidiaz won’t score many in the Liga MX”.

The Mexican community is starting to amend Reynoso, because he’s had a great start to the club. Hopefully he keeps this up so he ends up at Cruz Azul some day.

Cruz azul is the next victim on the list, you will see what happens when they play el equipo mas vergon de la Liga B| 

Just a few more hours till the game versus las perras. Watching them enter the majestic Azteca just to get their ass whopped by papi will be like watching pigs enter the slaughter house. 

Nico Castillo responding to the haters that get more joy out of the few Ls club America has taken this last few years. Chivas and Cruz azul fans are the main ones.. dejen de ladrar hazta que su equipo salga campeon puñetas de mierda. 

Les volvió el internet a los que mandan mensajes ahora. Resentidos, envidiosos. Cómo les encantaría estar peleando estos títulos pero hace años no salen campeones y no saldrán en muchos años. Me la P… P…”, publicó en su cuenta.

HENRY fucking Martin makes it 4-1!!dime chivas, que tal la putiza que te dio papi!!! Ese equipo y todos sus putos fans vayan mucho a chingar a su madre :x el america se las metio enterita mal Paridos !! 

VAMOS, VAMOS AMERICA QUE ESTA TEMPORADA VAMOS POR OTRO TITULO Y TENER DOS MAS QUE LAS PUTAS CHIVAS. 

No way in fucking hell Cruz azul stands a chance now. 

Cueva got into trouble at Santos and they want him out for his lack of professionalism. Apparently Club America want him which would be great from our point of view but even if it goes through I can't help but think it's just for his quality and nothing else. He would be very lucky if it happens.

I would be shocked if this does concrete but I'm still hopeful. America is a respectable club.

41 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Cueva got into trouble at Santos and they want him out for his lack of professionalism. Apparently Club America want him which would be great from our point of view but even if it goes through I can't help but think it's just for his quality and nothing else. He would be very lucky if it happens.

I would be shocked if this does concrete but I'm still hopeful. America is a respectable club.

Club america takes the main headlines after the brutal domination of chivas, the fake news want a piece of the pie. Tbh I dont see it happening, club America is a business-run type of club with high standards of both coaches and players. Also, if you give the recent south American transfers of club America it's obvious our scouts are doing a great job at finding youngsters with great potential but cheap. The only foreign transfers for a player of that age is more likely from within the Mexican league were experience of the league comes in play. If it happens, I will be supporting him like every squad member and every ex player that has wore that Jersey but it's a long shot. 

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Club america takes the main headlines after the brutal domination of chivas, the fake news want a piece of the pie. Tbh I dont see it happening, club America is a business-run type of club with high standards of both coaches and players. Also, if you give the recent south American transfers of club America it's obvious our scouts are doing a great job at finding youngsters with great potential but cheap. The only foreign transfers for a player of that age is more likely from within the Mexican league were experience of the league comes in play. If it happens, I will be supporting him like every squad member and every ex player that has wore that Jersey but it's a long shot. 

Trust me, I want this to happen but even if it does he won't last. He has the talent to play for America no doubt but doesn't have the professionalism. He's been involved in too many scandals at Santos and near the end of his successful time at Sao Paulo, and there are few signs of it changing.

I still hope this concretes but I hope he learns from his mistakes and takes this final chance at a big club.

We have the young paraguayan parades on loan with Portland timbers. No need for cuevas 🦅🦅🦅

Anyways, you say people in mexico are thinking high of reynoso....

The real media and fans of the big teams are seeing the bigger picture. A great coach to save you from relegation by giving up more than 70% of possession might be a greater challenge if he sticks around because if pueble doesn't go down, the money from the league and TV rights will go straight to the pocket of the owners and most of the good players will be sold. The bottom part of the league is a mess the league needs to fix.... already two clubs have bought themselves out of relegation by paying a 4 million dollars to the league funded BY THE SPONSORS  of the team, not the owner. xD

The Cruz azul fan base has been used to mediocrity but they still have standards and pride and they want both a title and a good well rounded team. They are still the third most popular team in mexico , the majority would be against it and the media would roast reynoso like they did the clown JCOsorio 

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

We have the young paraguayan parades on loan with Portland timbers. No need for cuevas 🦅🦅🦅

Anyways, you say people in mexico are thinking high of reynoso....

The real media and fans of the big teams are seeing the bigger picture. A great coach to save you from relegation by giving up more than 70% of possession might be a greater challenge if he sticks around because if pueble doesn't go down, the money from the league and TV rights will go straight to the pocket of the owners and most of the good players will be sold. The bottom part of the league is a mess the league needs to fix.... already two clubs have bought themselves out of relegation by paying a 4 million dollars to the league funded BY THE SPONSORS  of the team, not the owner. xD

They are though.

Reynoso is a very pragmatic manager. BTW keep in mind I'm not his biggest fan but I'm very supportive of him. He often likes to sit back in games and give up possession. The results matter, not the stats. I will happily admit his flaws as a manager but me and many other Mexicans have been surprised by him.

@Teso dos Bichos Look at Universitario's team in 2010. One of the most limited top Peruvian sides in my lifetime and they nearly got to the Copa Libertadores quarter finals, losing on pens to Sao Paulo. Reynoso was the manager. That's not a bad feat considering that was a potential 0 point group stage squad in regular circumstances. If the Peruvian league isn't a good barometer for you, take a look at the Libertadores.

Again, I am not his biggest fan but he's had a great start to life at Puebla.

• 2 weeks later...

Yotun becoming a fan favourite at Cruz Azul. Last year he was decent but not a top player. This season he really turned it up. 2 assists vs America the other day and now the 2nd joint assist leader in Mexico. Well in Yoshi.

Cruz azul fans have been through this before.... beat us 4-0 a few seasons ago.... we came back with 6 minutes left and down 2 goals and beat them... last year they were the best regular season team and everyone thought club america was the underdog and even had the nerve to say the azul fans were going to make a difference at our stadium (they had to borrow ours for that season) and both the fans and the youth academy player Edson (two goals) proved why we are the greatest team in the league... almost 20 years without a league title for those puñetas. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived