talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liga MX - México

football forum

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, good luck trying to create an argument when Ruidiaz finishes top scorer again next season.

I wouldn't call him the best striker in the league but for sure the best goalscorer. He's a goalscoring machine. Was in Peru, in Chile and now in Mexico.

If Ruidiaz is so shit, then he wouldn't have grabbed the top scorer award with NINETEEN goals, trying to take away from his merits. Not like I expect any less. Even Johan Fano won top scorer in this league and Ruidiaz is better than him.

As I said before, I can respect people's opinions. Not yours, because they are discriminatory and are based on the things you like and things you hate which is why everyone thinks you know nothing about football. Basically everyone is saying that he's one of if not the best striker in the league except you and that's not because you've seen him to judge. Its because he's from Peru and you don't like that he's bagged the top scorer award.

I don't even know why I bother because you have no hope in ever changing so I'll just leave it at that.

Anyways, another Peruvian is off to Mexico. Pedro Aquino to Monterrey and its pretty much a done deal. 

Pedro Aquino for me is the best player in the Peruvian league by a mile and its criminal he does not start for Peru because everytime he has come on as a sub he has done brilliantly. Wins the ball back with ease in the league and Sporting Cristal will really begin to show quickly that they will miss him. 

Not sure what the fee is. Knowing our league I would not surprised if its a free transfer but Sporting Cristal are better at negotiations than Universitario.

Good transfer for Los Rayados. They have an aging midfield and the ones that aren't just aren't very good.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Please let these rumours be true and this signing happen ! 

He's signed a new contract with Monarcas recently but it doesn't seem to stop these rumours from coming.

Its pretty much being proven more and more in the modern game that contract renewals shouldn't be as reported as transfers as it won't assure that they stay at the club if a bigger club comes knocking on the door.

I'm personally not believing anything until it happens but if it does it will be a very good move for both parties. Cruz Azul is also a welcoming club for Peruvians like Monarcas because of Juan Reynoso.

Some transfer rumours

Veracruz to bid for Lucas Pratto

Cruz Azul to bid for Fernando Torres (lol)

Ruidiaz still getting club rumours despite having signed a new deal.

Fernando Torres seriously linked to Cruz Azul, turns out its not all a joke. Its like a match made in heaven isn't it? A flop of a player joining arguably the biggest underachievers in football history.

A few other rumours

Cruz Azul want Javier Guemez of Club America. 

Club America want Jefferson Montero

Nestor Calderon to return to Santos

Jurgen Damm to Chivas

On 5/30/2017 at 7:17 AM, Teso Dos Bichos said:

DA_5eZWXcAA9lEo.thumb.jpg.e6dfbc55f5b1755033b8599692ad1e06.jpg

Diego Reyes bottom left, one of the best la liga CBs. Club america academy product. 

Raul Jimenez scored the first goal as Benfica lifted the Portuguese title, chipping the ball over Vitoria goalkeeper Joao Miguel to put his team on the road to a 2-1 victory.

Another club America academy product,  both of them played under el piojo. 

2017-05-30-06-16-43--1282083212.jpg.28fccb909b06d94e7f3676fcf4b730b2.jpg

We dont need south american mercenaries, give our youth a chance again piojo. 

Do you not know the difference between left and right?

Raul Ruidiaz wanted by Cruz Azul and Pachuca, but its looking like his most likely destination is Club America.

More rumours

Raul Ruidiaz to Club America, Cruz Azul, Santos Laguna or Pachuca. Darwin Quintero and Silvio Romero are looking on their way out.

Pedro Aquino to Monterrey then off to Lobos on loan.

Javier Aquino to Chivas Guadalajara

Carlos Vela to Chivas although in the end, it seems Vela rejected them.

Ismael Sosa to Cruz Azul

Fernando Torres to Cruz Azul

Felipe Mora to Necaxa

Enner Valencia to Pachuca

Fernando Gago to Pachuca

Joffre Guerron to Pumas

Luis Advincula to Pumas

Aviles Hurtado to Monterrey. Dorlan Pabon off from the sounds of things. Edwin Cardona exit also likely.

Lucas Pratto to Veracruz

Joao Rojas to Veracruz

Eduardo Vargas to Xolos

https://mexico.as.com/mexico/2017/05/04/futbol/1493867977_741143.html

3 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Club america will not be getting Ruidaz, no mentions from our coach or President. Typical agent bs, using club america's name trying to get him a good contract with Cruz Azul 

And if they do?

That's what you said about him at the beginning of the season at Monarcas :34_rolling_eyes:

Honestly I can't see him going to Club America either, but if he does then it will be ironic given Piojo's comments prior to the Liguilla. Out of the 3, I'd like him to go to Pachuca. He'll be guaranteed game time there which at Club America he could just as easily be a sub as a starter. No to Cruz Azul for me.

1 minute ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Pachuca is close to getting puch and cardona. Personally, i rate cardona over ruidaz, much better player overall 

They are 2 completely different players xD

3 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Güemez joins queretaro. Dissapointed to see him go but he never reached his full potential with america, but injuries had a lot to do with that. 

Just now, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Two offensive players. Cardona is much better though, especially for pachuca and its fast pace. Ruidaz is from peru, same reason why i dont want him near club america. 

Fixed that for you.

Also, stop calling him "Ruidaz". Its Ruidiaz FFS

Edson Puch is gone. Its not really news though, now its just a matter of waiting to see if Pachuca want him or someone wants to surprise everyone.

17 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

No, ruidiaz will slow the team down. A good poacher but very limited player. 

Which shows that you haven't seen him very much. He was played as a poacher for Monarcas but you can play him in many other roles, as he has for the Peru national team and Universitario.

Jorge Benitez joins Monterrey from Cruz Azul. There are 2 Benitez' from Paraguay and I think this is the awful one.

Cardona goes to Pachuca. Looks like they are going to be active in this draft. Especially with the loss of Chucky Lozano.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived