The better place to talk football.

Norwich City paint away changing room pink to lower opponents’ testosterone

football forum

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

xD that's one extreme to go to.

I know there's all kinds of mind games played by clubs to get one over their opposition. Utd's away dressing room is very tacky compared to the standard of the rest of the stadium.

Ours has a fake hollow pillar right in the middle of it so the away manager can't address his team all at once. I think Arsenal also have a pointless centrepiece to stop the manager speaking to everyone too. Chelsea's I believe has some terrible positioning of seats and lockers and tactics board etc. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Always like seeing Norwich lose as it means that Delia Smith's day has been ruined. 

Wouldn't really be surprised if this was her idea, TBH.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

This is one of the most stupid things I’ve ever heard.

It's common here though. I think Iowa's college football team has pink away dressing rooms. Nothing new here

On Norwich's pink dressing room - do these tricks and mind games work?

The pink colour is linked to women. For babies when they are born, if it’s a boy we given them something blue, if it's a girl, something pink.

We can’t say that men can’t say that women are not a source of stimulation.But this relationship, the stimulation you have between men and women happens when you have a relationship between a man and a woman. Before a game you don’t have any colour that has a capacity to weaken the desire for training or the desire for competition.

The pink colour is a meaningful colour in the relationship between a man and woman, but not before a game.

We told our equipment colleagues to put some papers in the dressing room before they come.

You believe everything, right? [laughs]

Just joking.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/every-word-marcelo-bielsas-spellbinding-15065048

In light of the Pink away room, Rumour has it Bielsa has instructed his staff to pack 30 pillows, the Twilight saga box set, 20 share bags of malteasers, a few bottles of rose and has encoraged the players to talk about their feelings pre match.

18 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Tbh it’s Norwich the home team and it’s fans as short half a chromosome anyway so anything they can do to level the playing field. 

Now try that in English.

• 5 months later...

Archived