• Milford Sound (New Zealand)
    • Oqaatsut (Greenland)
    • Takshtshang Goemba (Bhutan)
    • Grand Canyon (USA)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'd love to visit Bhutan, not going to happen as long as it's so difficult to get into and independent tourism is prohibited though. I appreciate that they are keeping their country unspoilt by mass tourism and the fact that a part of the tourist fee go towards free education and healthcare, that's admirable if true, but being told where to go, where to sleep, where to eat and having to follow the guide to the approved tourist destinations for the entire stay isn't really my thing at all...

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

As long as its free i can go anywhere even if they tell me where to breathe...

Ha, in case of Bhutan, you're spending a minimum of 250$ a day during the high season. That said, it does include accommodation, three meals a day, a guide and transportation plus entry fees into all attractions, so it's not expensive in the end. Just very restrictive.

I had fun running this. Anyone want me to go again? If so it would be cool to include this in its own section, that or in the mini games so the pub isn't spammed.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Blue said:

I had fun running this. Anyone want me to go again? If so it would be cool to include this in its own section, that or in the mini games so the pub isn't spammed.

No

6 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Can we do one of shit places you’d least like to go to?

Why do you see everything in a "I don't want to do this" or a "this is cringeworthy" sort of way? You are an enigma xD

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Why do you see everything in a "I don't want to do this" or a "this is cringeworthy" sort of way? You are an enigma xD

Racist. I’m white, I’ll have you know.

It’s a joke. Why are you such a hyper sensitive wet wipe who takes everything personally? 

2 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Racist. I’m white, I’ll have you know.

It’s a joke. Why are you such a hyper sensitive wet wipe who takes everything personally? 

(Oh dear it's that hypocritical "you take everything personally" argument yet again)

Just now, Smiley Culture said:

How’s life as a Football Club Chairman?

Haha you say I take things too seriously yet there's you replying to each of my posts to either justify yourself or make me look bad.

For the record, the whole football chairman thing wasn't a lie, it's just something that didn't last more than 2 days. So you're calling me out for lying about something that wasn't a lie. Believe what you want but believing it's a lie is wrong and you're basically refusing to believe facts.

46 minutes ago, Blue said:

(Oh dear it's that hypocritical "you take everything personally" argument yet again)

This has become your go-to response when someone calls you sensitive. Maybe try to not respond when you feel agitated? 

Just now, Eco said:

This has become your go-to response when someone calls you sensitive. Maybe try to not respond when you feel agitated? 

But its true!

And I've "not responded" enough times to continue dealing with this inane drivel.

Just now, Blue said:

But its true!

And I've "not responded" enough times to continue dealing with this inane drivel.

So be it. Just from an outsiders perspective, he said nothing wrong nor did any personal attacks. Just came up with rather funny spin on your world cup. :what:

Archived