talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Steve McClaren under pressure already at QPR?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most obvious sacking the moment he was appointed. You just knew this would end in tears.

McClaren is an absolute fraud. I think he'll get the next two games against Wigan and Birmingham and if there's no improvement, he'll be gone.

That would give QPR two weeks to get a new manager in during international break.

9 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Is it all his fault? There are other problems at QPR?

This, though I’d still sack him. QPR have been mismanaged for the best part of ten years and it’s finally falling apart there, the board and boards they’ve had in that time are responsible for this, not McClaren. That said, he’s an awful manager and should be sacked. 

You can't not blame McClaren here, there are plenty of stable jobs out there where you can build a team and have a crack at success. Or at least build your reputation back up. QPR is not that job, poor decision making.

30 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

This, though I’d still sack him. QPR have been mismanaged for the best part of ten years and it’s finally falling apart there, the board and boards they’ve had in that time are responsible for this, not McClaren. That said, he’s an awful manager and should be sacked. 

I think he needs a few more games. I mean he was unlucky against Sheffield utd but that is football and you still have to respond. 

16 minutes ago, Danny said:

You can't not blame McClaren here, there are plenty of stable jobs out there where you can build a team and have a crack at success. Or at least build your reputation back up. QPR is not that job, poor decision making.

Yeah but they probably don't want the brolly wally 😁

They are trying to sign Bassong who hasn’t had a club for 12 months!

Norwich fans were up in arms when Tony Fernandes was apparently interested in buying us but Delia wouldn’t sell. Grass isn’t always greener and all that.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

They are trying to sign Bassong who hasn’t had a club for 12 months!

Norwich fans were up in arms when Tony Fernandes was apparently interested in buying us but Delia wouldn’t sell. Grass isn’t always greener and all that.

Believe me, anyone would be a better team owner than that bitch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2018 at 13:56, AMG said:

Believe me, anyone would be a better team owner than that bitch.

You couldn’t be more wrong.

Even if you are against Delia and Michael, which I do understand, it’s Very naive and disrespectful towards the clubs that have fallen down the leagues and gone or almost gone out of business. 

Archived