talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Players you hate

football forum

• Subscriber

Dele Alli - Good player but a massive twat.

Jesse Lingard - See above minus the good player.

Paul Pogba -  I don't actually hate Pogba himself (though wouldn't say I really like him either) but it's funny seeing that grotesque transfer go up in flames.

Michael Chopra - Complete utter cunt.

N'Golo Kante - Nah I'm joking I still love him deep down, but you hurt me you did.

Ross Barkley - Don't see the fuss what so ever. Bit of a snide to boot.

Steven Caulker - Hate is going a bit far but find me a bigger fraud.

Mario Balotelli - Unfunny, over-hyped twat.

Samir Nasri - Hahahahahahahahaha have that you wanker.

Scott Brown - Shite, bottling cunt.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Cure said:

Mauro Icardi. Utter twat. Quite literally cheated former Sampdoria teammate Maxi Lopez by having an affair with his wife, took custody of his children and acted like an absolute dick about it. I think he's an overrated footballer and a genuine prick from what I've seen and heard.

Maxi Lopez was dumped because he was cheating. lmao When you put three superficial idiots together what do you think will happen? I have no sympathy for Lopez, he knew what he was marrying and whose to say he was even a good father?

9 hours ago, Cure said:

He did. Another Sampdoria and Inter player, Antonio Cassano, said a few years back that he was against gay players entering the Italian National Team. What an arrogant prick. Whatever a person's sexuality it doesn't affect their ability to play football and shouldn't even be considered when picking players.

I'm pretty sure he said that he didn't want gay players coming out because of the stigma.

27 minutes ago, Spike said:

Xavi and Busquets (early in his career) were unbearable. Even Puyol was greatly irritating around the 2010 World Cup.  Ceeeeesc is suffeeeeering.

Xavi and Puyol?

Model characters in football.  What you're talking about is you didn't want them to win and seeing them prancing about celebrating made you feel that way.

14 minutes ago, Danny said:

Classy Puyol :coffee:

IMG_2900.JPG

Your measuring a professional's whole career by a stupid prank?

I named players that done some disgusting things during their football career. But if I have to start by going on childish games and more then the list would be endless. 

But fair enough... People can name whoever they want and their reasons are as valid as any. But as far as I'm concered naming Xavi and Puyol is verging on the stupidity. The people most prone to hating anything Barcelona would never even contemplate naming them. Pepe Reina is the ringmaster there... Maybe him?

Maybe we can name Iniesta! There must be something he's done worth HATING him for.

46 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Xavi and Puyol?

Model characters in football.  What you're talking about is you didn't want them to win and seeing them prancing about celebrating made you feel that way.

That is perhaps the stupidest thing I've read from you. Xavi was the best midfielder of his generation, of course he deserved to win. No, the pretentiousness of 'Barca DNA', tapping up Fabregas in public, talking down towards other teams, joining a Qatari team, is why I dislike Xavi.

46 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Xavi and Puyol?

But Fabregas is being held hostage!!!! We must save him! Pls donate $40 000000 to save this starved beaten man and bring him to his family. So we can bench him then flog him back to the prem 2 seasons later.

1 minute ago, Tanksie said:

But Fabregas is being held hostage!!!! We must save him! Pls donate $40 000000 to save this starved beaten man and bring him to his family. So we can bench him then flog him back to the prem 2 seasons later.

HE HAS BARCA DNA FOR CHRISTS SAKE!

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

That is perhaps the stupidest thing I've read from you.

It's impossible because I'm right mate. You tried a smart one by pulling out two extremely respected characters in the world of football. Nobody's perfect and they're human beings for god sake. Then Danny seems to have had that image of drunk footballers celebrating winning the World Cup back in their country doing stupid things drunk people may do. At least they weren't smashing bars up or getting into fights with the locals due to not being able to handle alcohol or better said, not knowing how to consume it correctly.

Like I said... Pepe Reina was the ring master and he calls for it to happen (I know, I saw it live) without being a Barça player. Why not attack him with the "hate" tag too. Who cares what their general character has been throughout most of their professional careers.

So that's the reason behind Puyol... What's Xavi done?

Rooney- I'm sorry you aren't the world or god's gift to England and football you Chucklefuck

Rio Ferdinand- Another absolute dingus who loved  to run his mouth, I'll give him credit as a CB though

Luis Suarez- I'm sorry you're just another dirty player that gives people and excuse to dislike Barcelona

Pennant- Now he was an ass

Evra- Never saw a player complain so much

Distin- Man I just didn't like him

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

It's impossible because I'm right mate. You tried a smart one by pulling out two extremely respected characters in the world of football. Nobody's perfect and they're human beings for god sake. Then Danny seems to have had that image of drunk footballers celebrating winning the World Cup back in their country doing stupid things drunk people may do. At least they weren't smashing bars up or getting into fights with the locals due to not being able to handle alcohol or better said, not knowing how to consume it correctly.

Like I said... Pepe Reina was the ring master and he calls for it to happen (I know, I saw it live) without being a Barça player. Why not attack him with the "hate" tag too. Who cares what their general character has been throughout most of their professional careers.

So that's the reason behind Puyol... What's Xavi done?

Xavi was still drunk when he constantly mouth off about Fabregas to the media? xD 'He a good boy, he didn't smash up a bar, ergo he is safe from any criticism'. What was it when Inter rattled Barcelona in the Champions League 'they [Inter] didn't deserve to win'?

You're so thick sometimes you find it impossible that someone could possibly have a differing view on something.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Xavi was still drunk when he constantly mouth off about Fabregas to the media? xD 'He a good boy, he didn't smash up a bar, ergo he is safe from any criticism'. What was it when Inter rattled Barcelona in the Champions League 'they [Inter] didn't deserve to win'?

You're so thick sometimes you find it impossible that someone could possibly have a differing view on something.

What! Xavi swithced on the sprinkler system? xD

That's just it mate! You don't hate those players... You hate Barça. That's fine and I get it mate. Maybe starting a thread on which club people hate will then give you the correct opportunity to really mouth off justifiably. ;)

Just now, SirBalon said:

What! Xavi swithced on the sprinkler system? xD

That's just it mate! You don't hate those players... You hate Barça. That's fine and I get it mate. Maybe starting a thread on which club people hate will then give you the correct opportunity to really mouth off justifiably. ;)

I actually really liked watching Barcelona.

I've even said it many times in past. Even said that Puyol was one of the best CBs of all time, Iniest and Messi are two of my all time favourites and Busquets is the best CDM of this generation. But yes, I hate Barcelona :dam:

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Your measuring a professional's whole career by a stupid prank?

I named players that done some disgusting things during their football career. But if I have to start by going on childish games and more then the list would be endless. 

But fair enough... People can name whoever they want and their reasons are as valid as any. But as far as I'm concered naming Xavi and Puyol is verging on the stupidity. The people most prone to hating anything Barcelona would never even contemplate naming them. Pepe Reina is the ringmaster there... Maybe him?

Maybe we can name Iniesta! There must be something he's done worth HATING him for.

Barcelona player carries on Barce's tapping up of non-Barcelona player by putting a Barcelona top on him during Spain's World Cup celebrations in front of the entire world...it's disrespectful to the players club and the club's fans that aren't half way up Barcelona's arse.

Whiners always piss me off. 

Seb Larsson, Craig Gardner, Herrera and the likes. 

Then there's the fake hard men like Wilshere and Lallana. 

Nothing will ever top my dislike for Distin, though.  

38 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Whiners always piss me off. 

Seb Larsson, Craig Gardner, Herrera and the likes. 

Then there's the fake hard men like Wilshere and Lallana. 

Nothing will ever top my dislike for Distin, though.  

I never got the same impression from Lallana as I do from that imp Wilshere. Why do you hate Distin, mate? I thought he was well liked by Evertonians?

Just now, Cicero said:

Used to absolutely despise Cesc tbh

I still do to a degree. He is a bit of a bitch (though that was when he was younger), but a fantastic footballer nonetheless. I wish he'd shoot more because he has a decent shot.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

I never got the same impression from Lallana as I do from that imp Wilshere. Why do you hate Distin, mate? I thought he was well liked by Evertonians?

If the last year or so of his Everton career didn't happen then I wouldn't. Acting the big man in front of a young lad, asking an Everton fan for his seat number so he could "talk" to him after a game. He was a prick on Twitter. 

18 minutes ago, HK85 said:

If the last year or so of his Everton career didn't happen then I wouldn't. Acting the big man in front of a young lad, asking an Everton fan for his seat number so he could "talk" to him after a game. He was a prick on Twitter. 

Makes you wonder what a lot of past players would be thought of today if they had twitter.

• The title was changed to Nile Ranger Released From Jail Early

Archived