talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Players you hate

football forum

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That thing about players running down their contracts at clubs because they're on tons of money isn't unusual anyway.  We've had loads at Arsenal and I don't even mean that as a joke.  We've infact got one at the moment in Carl Jenkins.

Didn't Drogba initially say when he signed for Chelsea that he'd moved because of the money?

This thread is full of harsh inclusions for me. Players may not be very good at one club but forge careers elsewhere much to the bemusement of fans of the players' previous clubs. But players who've gone from one club to another and another who've been continually poor? I struggle to think of many at all. 

2 minutes ago, StefBWFC said:

Born predator in front of goal.

World cup star as well.

I remember Gary Speed once said the player he most disliked going up against in training was Shola because his big clumsy size 16 feet would constantly be kicking the back of your ankles. 

• Subscriber

Ahmed Musa has regularly looked like a complete conman. He has hit a few goals to be fair to the bloke, but he's looked League One standard at times this season and I bet we're paying him at least £50k a week.

• Subscriber
On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:58 AM, Dan said:

Matt Mills. We paid £5mil for that fucking clown. Shite performances, shite captain, bad attitude and stuck now at Forest where he belongs. A truly terrible signing.

Appreciate most of what you were saying but where he belongs? At a bigger club? That doesn't make sense

• Administrator

Given how incensed and angry people get about Vardy during matches and throughout the season, I'm surprised he's not been mentioned by anyone. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Storts said:

Appreciate most of what you were saying but where he belongs? At a bigger club? That doesn't make sense

Rotting in the Championship at a club whose only route out of that league is downwards. About right.

I hate players that constantly cheat game upon game against us. Cardiff once had a whole team of these players led by that walking vagina Dave Jones. More modern cheats include Raheem Sterling and Ashley Young. The latter has been a disgrace for over ten years. 

Or players that celebrate like a complete prick when there's no need. Raheem Sterling again. A lot of players feel brave celebrating in front of the fanatics when they score and then won't go anywhere near the corner flag again.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

I hate players that constantly cheat game upon game against us. Cardiff once had a whole team of these players led by that walking vagina Dave Jones. More modern cheats include Raheem Sterling and Ashley Young. The latter has been a disgrace for over ten years. 

Or players that celebrate like a complete prick when there's no need. Raheem Sterling again. A lot of players feel brave celebrating in front of the fanatics when they score and then won't go anywhere near the corner flag again.

I was absolutely livid when they beat us in the play-offs. What a team of cunts. Chopra and Bothroyd the two main culprits.

2 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

roger-milla-o.gif

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

What, you hate your clubs most successful player :ph34r:?

He's not, to be fair, but can't knock him for breaking both of Bobby Charlton's goalscoring records. He was decent when Ronaldo was here but, apart from a great season as a centre forward after Ronaldo left, he's never really done much. He's a good player to work hard and graft for better players but can't seem to handle being 'the main man'.

6 minutes ago, tarzanontoast said:

Jose Enrique certainly enjoyed his last years with Liverpool. Probably on around £60k/week. That infamous Instagram account…

He’s now found his level, playing in the Spanish Segunda Division with Zaragoza.

It's interesting what happens to players who just sit still and allow themselves to rot by not playing for years. Alan Smith was the same, ended up in league one then league two.

Jose Enrique was one of the better left backs I've seen for us in my 20 years. 

• The title was changed to Nile Ranger Released From Jail Early

Archived