talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mino Raiola

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This feller is 1000% for his players.

I am not sure if any of you saw Mido, former Spurs player last week on SSN. He is a former player who was represented by Raiola and he told a few insights of the man.

He said, if one of his players has a problem at a club, he does not try to fix it, he finds another club. He called it a very simple philosophy which always puts his clients first and does not care the problems it causes the clients current club.

I think its about time Scholes took a turn in a hot seat. It's ok crying the bitch about everything he feels is wrong at his former club. Nobody knows if he is the second coming of Fergie till he grows a pair n takes a managers position. Afterall, little knowall Neville got found out when he took a proper football job. Time for Paul to show he is made of something more than being a negative bitter former player.

18 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

This feller is 1000% for his players.

I am not sure if any of you saw Mido, former Spurs player last week on SSN. He is a former player who was represented by Raiola and he told a few insights of the man.

He said, if one of his players has a problem at a club, he does not try to fix it, he finds another club. He called it a very simple philosophy which always puts his clients first and does not care the problems it causes the clients current club.

I think its about time Scholes took a turn in a hot seat. It's ok crying the bitch about everything he feels is wrong at his former club. Nobody knows if he is the second coming of Fergie till he grows a pair n takes a managers position. Afterall, little knowall Neville got found out when he took a proper football job. Time for Paul to show he is made of something more than being a negative bitter former player.

That is bullshit, Mino told Mido to play up at Ajax so he would get him a move, which is exactly what happened. Mino Raiola has single handedly ruined the careers of a lot of promising Dutch players to make a quick buck from them, with his deals from Dutch to Italian clubs which he has had since the early 90s. 

57 minutes ago, Panna King said:

That is bullshit, Mino told Mido to play up at Ajax so he would get him a move, which is exactly what happened. Mino Raiola has single handedly ruined the careers of a lot of promising Dutch players to make a quick buck from them, with his deals from Dutch to Italian clubs which he has had since the early 90s. 

Pavel Nedved, Zlatan Ibrahimović, Paul Pogba, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Marco Verratti, Gianluigi Donnarumma Gregory van der Wiel, Mario Balotelli, & Robinho will all vouch for him, but I hear what you are saying about young players.

Those 90's transfers you way in with were when he was working at Sports Promotions so while he can be accused of being involved in the transfers, he wasnt the kingpin. His first deal, on his own was Pavel Nedved. I am sure there have been other deals since the 90's, but from my point of view, young players tend to ruin their own careers by not being good enough in the eyes of whoever the manager of their club is. Blaming agents is easy, but if that works for you, all well n good.  :ay:

1 hour ago, The Liquidator said:

Pavel Nedved, Zlatan Ibrahimović, Paul Pogba, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Marco Verratti, Gianluigi Donnarumma Gregory van der Wiel, Mario Balotelli, & Robinho will all vouch for him, but I hear what you are saying about young players.

Those 90's transfers you way in with were when he was working at Sports Promotions so while he can be accused of being involved in the transfers, he wasnt the kingpin. His first deal, on his own was Pavel Nedved. I am sure there have been other deals since the 90's, but from my point of view, young players tend to ruin their own careers by not being good enough in the eyes of whoever the manager of their club is. Blaming agents is easy, but if that works for you, all well n good.  :ay:

Of course those dumb players will vouch for him  Van der Wiel, Balotelli :rofl:

He was to blame as young players are very vulnerable especially when money is involved, he was behind the Bryan Roy, Vink, Bergkamp and Jonk deals to Italy but the biggest case was the players like Seedorf, Davids, Rezieger, Bogarde and Kluivert, he told them to run their contracts down so he will get them big moves to Italian clubs due to the bosman ruling and due to Mino's connections in Italy.  Ajax missed out on millions due to this.   Dennis Bergkamp never really used an agent again after his dealings with Mino, apart from commercial deals to who he used Rob Jansen. 

Mino Raiola was banned from dealing with Ajax after that for a while until Mido and Zlatan were involved in Ajax and even then Zlatan started playing up at Ajax which they were forced to sell due to his clashes with Van der Vaart and surprise surprise he went to an Italian club. Martin Jol tried to get Mino back to deal with the youth players of the club when he was manager, the guy is a cancer.  Recently he did the same with Justin Kluivert, turning him against the club to get him a move to Italy. 

Ferguson was right Raiola is a "shitbag".   His MO seems to be to cause trouble half way through his client's contract to force either a big raise or a move.  Either way he gets a big cut. 

However, his clients aren't blameless, if they didn't approve at least somewhat, Raiola would not be such a pain in the ass.  In Pogba's case, he could easily end all the drama by reining in Raiola or just annoucing he is happy at United.

26 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Ferguson was right Raiola is a "shitbag".   His MO seems to be to cause trouble half way through his client's contract to force either a big raise or a move.  Either way he gets a big cut. 

However, his clients aren't blameless, if they didn't approve at least somewhat, Raiola would not be such a pain in the ass.  In Pogba's case, he could easily end all the drama by reining in Raiola or just annoucing he is happy at United.

My club refused to deal with him over Lukaku.... Baring in mind @Inverted excellent post... Whats United's excuse?

Archived