Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Panna King

Netherlands squad to face Peru and France

DlMh-yRW4AAQ07O.jpg

I really want to see Bergwijn play, he has started the season in great form.     

Wesley Sneijder will feature against Peru to say his goodbye to the Dutch crowd, Sneijder said he only had a dream to finish his International career against Peru, they are one of the greats. 

Edited by Panna King

Looks a very different squad like you mentioned. Our match should be a good one.

I hope we get to ruin Sneijder's goodbye in the same fashion we did to Roque Santa Cruz :D 

Probably the starting line up against Peru would be

-------------------------------Cillessen------------

----------------de Vrij------Van Dijk-----de Ligt

Tete-----------------------------------------------------Van Aanholt

----------------------------F. de Jong-----------------------------------

----Wijnaldum--------------------------Strootman

--------------------Depay---------Promes

Those are 3 really good center backs. We don't have Guerrero for this so our hold up play will be a bit weaker. I think we're better off attacking those wing backs.

I always get so confused when I see Ryan Babel still playing for the Dutch. I hope this era of Dutch players does better though, I've always liked them and now we've got 2 of their starting players - so it'd be nice to see them be good again.

31 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I always get so confused when I see Ryan Babel still playing for the Dutch. I hope this era of Dutch players does better though, I've always liked them and now we've got 2 of their starting players - so it'd be nice to see them be good again.

Babel has actually turned his career right around and is doing great at Besiktas. 

3 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Babel has actually turned his career right around and is doing great at Besiktas. 

I'm glad to hear that. He always had all the raw talent to be a great player, but he just never kicked on. I don't know if it's his work ethic or lack of focus on football at the right age (because while he was with us he suddenly decided he wanted to be a rapper out of nowhere). Then he was dogshite at Hoffenheim and I just remember checking in on him at Ajax and he was always injured and after that I stopped following his career.

I always liked Babel. I was pretty sad that his career looked to have regressed pretty massively after he left us - I'm glad he's been able to turn it around.

19 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm glad to hear that. He always had all the raw talent to be a great player, but he just never kicked on. I don't know if it's his work ethic or lack of focus on football at the right age (because while he was with us he suddenly decided he wanted to be a rapper out of nowhere). Then he was dogshite at Hoffenheim and I just remember checking in on him at Ajax and he was always injured and after that I stopped following his career.

I always liked Babel. I was pretty sad that his career looked to have regressed pretty massively after he left us - I'm glad he's been able to turn it around.

Yeah he got too involved with things off the field which lost his focus of what he really is and that is a footballer.  

34 man squad? Classic Koeman. That's almost as many bodies as he tried to fit into his 25 man Everton squad last season.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

34 man squad? Classic Koeman. That's almost as many bodies as he tried to fit into his 25 man Everton squad last season.

11 will be cut after the peru game