• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

My Annual relegation thread

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

In the prediction league, I went for Freiburg, Augsburg and Stuttgart to get relegated. Aside from Freiburg, that's obviously a load of bollocks xD 

Looks like the bottom 2 are sorted (Hamburg & Koln). 

Freiburg's goal-difference might hold them back...

You could, of course, go into politics.  That way everything you say or post would never be questioned as we will all know its either rubbish or a total set of lies.  You are far better off just staying as you are and, like the rest of us, just keep everything crossed and hope that one day one of us will get something right!:clown:  But if you intend to keep getting things totally wrong you could apply for a job on the BT German commentators roster then your lack of accuracy and knowledge will be accepted as the norm!

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

In the prediction league, I went for Freiburg, Augsburg and Stuttgart to get relegated. Aside from Freiburg, that's obviously a load of bollocks xD 

Looks like the bottom 2 are sorted (Hamburg & Koln). 

Freiburg's goal-difference might hold them back...

I went with HSV, Hannover and Augsburg... well at least one of them should be correct :D 

It's still a very close call, especially for the relegation playoff spot... still 7 matches to go! Looking at the remaining matches, I predict Mainz (17.) and HSV (18.) to be relegated directly and Köln to escape the relegation play off by dramatically winning their last match against Wolfsburg. 

Now that today is over I have checked all the fixtures left until the end of the season:

Being realistic (joke!!) the table should finish up something like this:

Bayern           81

O4                  60

BVB                58  (assuming the 04.bvb game is a draw)

Red Bull         58  (ON GOAL DIFF WORSE THAN BVB)

Frankfurt       55 (have to assume Bayern will beat them)

Leverkusen   51

Hoffenheim  46

Stuttgart        44

Berlin              43

Gladbach       42

Augsburg       41

Freiburg          37

Werder            37

Hannover       32

Wolfsburg      28 with better scoring record

Cologne         28 (just because this post is in English!)

Mainz             27  down

Hamburg        18 really down an totally adrift.

I know this seems biased and that 04 have been living on total luck so far, but only BVB is a problem to come and they must start to play properly sometime - even with the idiot's team selections against that!  With only a month left (take away the International week) and there is time for all to have another go!

As for the Muppets, looks like they will be 4th!

• 1 month later...

Archived