Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Saturday 25th August - Wolves 1-1 Man City

Kick-off 12.30pm - Live on Sky Sports

vulver.jpg?itok=A_37TA8c     VS    image.png

Head to Head
Wolves 0-2 Man City
Man City 3-1 Wolves
Wolves 2-5 Man City
Man City 4-3 Wolves
Wolves 2-1 Man City

City will add to the realisation for Wolves that they really aren't that good by giving them a good spanking.

5 - 0

Just now, RandoEFC said:

10 years ago this was Man City's starting eleven.

vods0tch10i11.thumb.jpg.0d264db38f1b7c61f4e502626e92c77d.jpg

Just proves that where they are now is not their place. Oil baron FC and nothing more. Will always be considered a joke no matter how much is won.

Do they really need to be picking this match for live TV??? 

Do I really want to sit and watch a completely one sided match on a Saturday afternoon?? I think not! I would much rather have seen a decent relegation scrap say Arsenal v West Ham, Now that would have been better entertainment for me.. 2 clubs toughing it out after a dreadful start to the season one destined for relegation and the other mid table obscurity... Admittedly West Ham might need a little run if they are to end the season between 8th-10th but it's just a matter of time... 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You are joking right?

We can dream.... 

Officials doing their best to ensure City win by ruling out the Wolves goal....

I don't think they would be prepared to tolerate another Manchester shock twice in 8 days... 

Wheres Happy today then??

He can't be at the game, it's too far from his front gate and out of sight of his mum... 

1 minute ago, Machado said:

Wolves are going to be fine in this league. Came out to play some footy today against City.

That save by Rui Patricio O.o https://streamja.com/eEaK

Fantastic keeping... 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Wheres Happy today then??

He can't be at the game, it's too far from his front gate and out of sight of his mum... 

I have it on good authority that he is taking the family out like the gentleman he is because he is not concerned about such simple formalities as this season.

• Haha 2

Jota not looking comfortable in the Premier League so far. I haven't even noticed him today.

Wolves putting up a good show, good goalkeeping and the post keeps them even.    Still figure one City goal will open the floodgates, not sure Wolves can keep them off the score sheet for another 45 minutes.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Redcanuck said:

Wolves putting up a good show, good goalkeeping and the post keeps them even.    Still figure one City goal will open the floodgates, not sure Wolves can keep them off the score sheet for another 45 minutes.

Yea.. I doubt they will be able to keep holding them at bay but a fine effort for the first 45

This is why VAR is good. Pretty much impossible to see that in real time.

• Upvote 1

Jury is still out on VAR though xD. Should be 0-1 Aguero pen.

53 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Out of interest, what makes you think he's joking?

Isn't it obvious. Saying that wolves are winning 

Nothing wrong with the Wolves goal because it clearly wasn't a deliberate handball. Yes, it's unfortunate for City, but it shouldn't have been disallowed.

1 minute ago, Burning Gold said:

Nothing wrong with the Wolves goal because it clearly wasn't a deliberate handball. Yes, it's unfortunate for City, but it shouldn't have been disallowed.

He was also offside

1 minute ago, Burning Gold said:

xD

But if you're being serious, the rules are a bit different for scoring with illegal body parts.

In fact I'm pretty sure that accidental handball is a foul, but deliberate handball is a yellow/red depending on the context. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

xD

But if you're being serious, the rules are a bit different for scoring with illegal body parts.

In fact I'm pretty sure that accidental handball is a foul, but deliberate handball is a yellow/red depending on the context. 

No they're not. We can argue all day long about whether they should be, but they're not.

The second part is just nonsense. Accidental handball has never been an offence.