talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 25th - Sunday 26th August, 2018

football forum

• Administrator

Bertrand scores for Southampton. We've been poor. Barely been in the game. 

They've been strong down the left side but the goal comes from a cross on the right. Smashes it in from just outside the box. Can't see us getting back in to this. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Another piece of football has died. I don't think my love for Everton will ever die, but my love for the game certainly has. 

Imagine if that was Salah, not even a slap on the wrist. 

Last year I remember an Everton player pushing a player into the stands and getting just a slap on the wrist... might want to consider that referees are just shite and/or (but mostly and) inconsistent.

The league is backwards for not implanting VAR.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Bertrand scores for Southampton. We've been poor. Barely been in the game. 

They've been strong down the left side but the goal comes from a cross on the right. Smashes it in from just outside the box. Can't see us getting back in to this. 

THAT DIDN'T AGE WELL. 

18 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Another piece of football has died. I don't think my love for Everton will ever die, but my love for the game certainly has. 

Imagine if that was Salah, not even a slap on the wrist. 

Last year I remember an Everton player pushing a player into the stands and getting just a slap on the wrist... might want to consider that referees are just shite and/or (but mostly and) inconsistent.

For the record, I probably wouldn’t have sent him off... but I could see Smith bait him into that flick of the head. Under the laws of the game I think sending him off if you just saw that is the right decision, and even if a ref had seen it... I think technically that flick of the head makes it a red. But I wouldn’t have given it because Smith was equally as culpable and baited him - I’d probably given yellows to both.

The league is backwards for not implanting VAR.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Stan said:

Huddersfield down to 10 men. Hogg sent off. 

Michael Keane scores for Everton. Doubles the lead. Should see this out you'd expect

THAT DIDN'T AGE WELL! 

• Subscriber

Hate the bastards. Every fucking season at the Vitality they prove to be the biggest lucky shithouses in the league then I forget then it happens again the following season.

That's two concedes from set pieces in two games.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived