The better place to talk football.

Sunday 26th August - Newcastle 1-2 Chelsea

football forum

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

He's a fanny. Every single time he goes down he makes out he's been assaulted and he's suffered a massive injury, only to get up and be absolutely fine. 

maybe he does get hurt when the challenge is made though? Have you seen the challenges on him, or too busy watching Place in the Sun :ph34r:?

1 minute ago, Stan said:

maybe he does get hurt when the challenge is made though? Have you seen the challenges on him, or too busy watching Place in the Sun :ph34r:?

I changed my mind about watching the game xD

Seriously though, Hazard is a great player but he doesn't half milk it when he's fouled. You can't go from absolute agony to completely fine within 30 seconds, every single time he is tackled. 

• Administrator

Seriously though, Hazard is a great player but he doesn't half milk it when he's fouled. You can't go from absolute agony to completely fine within 30 seconds, every single time he is tackled. 

many players do that to be fair, not just Hazard.

They have to milk it to get the ref to buy in to it.

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Part of the rules of modern football these days... 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Come on, he's had the physios on 3 times already, they rubbed him with the magic sponge and *poof* he's fine again. 

• Administrator

Come on, he's had the physios on 3 times already, they rubbed him with the magic sponge and *poof* he's fine again. 

i know? Is he the only one that does it though? Nope.

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

i know? Is he the only one that does it though? Nope.

No he's not the only one that does it but he's certainly one of the biggest culprits. 

I remember Mourinho going absolutely nuts at him during his second stint because Hazard was constantly going down, getting the physios on, which was wasting time. 

• Administrator

if the pass isn't from Azpilicueta it always seems to be that Morata breaks down a Chelsea move with a poor touch. It's as if this quick pass-and-move style is too much for him.

• Administrator

it's been all Chelsea so I can see them nicking a late winner but it's not been fun to watch from a neutral's point of view. Newcastle have created fuck all.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

it's been all Chelsea so I can see them nicking a late winner but it's not been fun to watch from a neutral's point of view. Newcastle have created fuck all.

We keep passing side to side and when we do move forward we always end up bringing it back out again... I would like to think we could nick one but on this showing and unless we make a change I doubt it... 

We need to be getting them balls into the box as soon as we have a chance... 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

can someone enlighten me as to why Kante is being shoved out on the right wing xD 

Not a surprise to see. Now Sarri is in charge and Jorginho is there.

• The title was changed to Sunday 26th August - Newcastle 1-2 Chelsea
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived