talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 12th April - Dortmund 2-3 Monaco

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Sympathise with Dortmund under the circumstances they had to play in but there was always going to be goals in this one. Should be Monaco going through. What a night for Mbappe though. 

Very unfortunate game. Two irregular goals for Monaco, and then Dortmund played some of the best attacking football I've seen this season. And then an unfortunate blunder from Piszczek. Ah well, still hope for the 2nd leg. 

Just saw Nuri Sahin's interview, nothing but respect for the man. In tough circumstances he gave one of the best interviews I have ever seen from a player.

Really think Dortmund should've been given more time for then a day. I know it would have been incredibly awkward for Monaco fans and UEFA, but this was a very serious event that happened to them.

If you were wondering what Bender was complaining about. Can't blame the referee for not seeing this, but this is really sad. Bender didn't play since December, because some retard fouled him in the middle of the pitch in some test game and the only reason why we had field him was Bartra getting injured by a freaking bomb.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Just saw Nuri Sahin's interview, nothing but respect for the man. In tough circumstances he gave one of the best interviews I have ever seen from a player.

Really think Dortmund should've been given more time for then a day. I know it would have been incredibly awkward for Monaco fans and UEFA, but this was a very serious event that happened to them.

Echo this. Class interview and class for him to give the time to speak about it, you can hear the emotion yet strength in his voice. Especially when he talks about the privilege of being a footballer but at the end of the day, they're human beings too. 

• The title was changed to Wednesday 12th April - Dortmund 2-3 Monaco
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived