• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Monday 27th August - Man Utd 0-3 Tottenham

football forum

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

So another thread were @Cannabis the "keep the place straight" staff member is allowed to troll this thread endlessly? 

While Cannabis can be a tit sometimes, there is nothing wrong with what he is doing in this thread.

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

If Woodward and the board had listen to Mourinho..... CBs is obviously our biggest weakness!!! 

For once, I agree. 

No idea why the board are continuing to drag Mourinho along if they don't trust his transfer strategies 

I'm watching another game right now, but I'm keen to know when was the last time United lost by 3 goals at home? Surely when Gerrard almost got a penalty hattrick in 2014?

• Subscriber

Ever since Fergie retired, United have slowly been transitioning from a football club that markets themselves well across the world to an international marketing corporation with a football team,  and this is the result on the pitch. Pogba wearing the captain's armband is the walking embodiment of what this football club has become.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Ever since Fergie retired, United have slowly been transitioning from a football club that markets themselves well across the world to an international marketing corporation with a football team,  and this is the result on the pitch. Pogba wearing the captain's armband is the walking embodiment of what this football club has become.

I've been saying this for a long time.

United are a brand. They aren't a "football club". Some PL teams are guilty of this, but United are the biggest culprits.

Anyone remember the celebration of the season award?

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Feel sorry for Deadlinesman.... 3 games in an already a top 6 finish is looking unrealistic... 

I actually donfeel sorry for United fans like Deadlinesman because everything his club was about has no resemblance to this mess. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Worst thing for Mourinho about losing to Poch and Spurs is that he can't use the lack of signings as an excuse xD

He'll find some excuse 

• The title was changed to Monday 27th August - Man Utd 0-3 Tottenham
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived