talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Monday 27th August - Man Utd 0-3 Tottenham

football forum

10 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Michael Carrick as player/manager for next week.

Maybe big sam will finally get a chance at a big club :ph34r:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Any news on Mourinho's after match press conference?  TV cuts away right after the game here.

He didn't really say much. Says that the team is united and he's still a part of that.

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Any news on Mourinho's after match press conference?  TV cuts away right after the game here.

Scratch that...

That sounds more like Jose. Obviously he's done an actual press conference after his Sky Sports interview.

29 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Mourinho applauding the home fans who stayed for so long is interesting. I think we have reached a breaking point,  i guess it would be surprising if we make a change, but Mourinho out Carrick in charge at Burnley and Zidane in after the International break is a possibility. Not sure that's the best thing, but I wouldn't bet agaisnt it or bet on it for that matter.

Fairly transparent attempt to prove the fans are still onside, if you ask me.

International breaks are ideal times to replace the manager, so I think Burnley could be last chance saloon for Mourinho. It would be harsh to sack him before then though. United had a good season last year, only finishing behind the record breaking champions, and it's only the Brighton result you'd look at as a genuine failure. Tonight's performance and result weren't great, but there's not a great deal of shame in losing to this Tottenham side.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’ll be honest. I actually feel a little bit sick. I might act like it’s so bad I don’t care, but I’m genuinely worried that I’ll never see the glory days at this club ever again. I’m not daft, I’ve grown up in the best period of this clubs history which is why my judgment may be slightly skewed, but I just can’t see any brightness at the moment. I genuinely hate football because I rarely watch games outside of United. Actually, I’m fucking furious.

Every dog has it's day my friend, enjoy what you have witnessed, a lot of fans don't see that in a life time    ...and when the money drys up,  get used to mid table mediocrity, it becomes funny after awhile :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived